~Twenty-Seven~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Yet another long chapter :p although I was kinda in a weird mood while I wrote some of this so I'm pretty sure the chapter is kinda weird too. I did still try to add some cute moments, though :)

"Harry, I thought we agreed that we'd get one outfit, and then leave," I told him desperately as he took my hand and led me away from the dresses.

"Yes, you're right," he replied, "and one outfit equals one dress, plus a pair of shoes and jewellery to match."

"No it doesn't!" I protested, "One outfit equals one dress, full stop."

"Not in my book, babe," he told me with a smirk, "Leah, honestly. All you're thinking about right now is price tags, and you need to stop that. So, let's play a game, shall we?"

"What game?" I frowned a little.

"A pretend game," his smirk grew, "let's pretend that this is a free store, where you can have anything you want. Alright?"

"Harry-" I began to protest.

"Hey, this game has rules," he interrupted me firmly, "Rule Number One: The words 'too expensive' are banned from this game – because that means you're thinking about price tags, so it defeats the whole purpose of the game, doesn't it?"

"Yes..." I replied with a slow nod.

"Rule Number Two," he went on, "if something you try on doesn't make you feel like a princess, you're not allowed to ask me for it. Especially if you only want it because it's cheaper than everything else. That also defeats the purpose of the game."

I had to snigger a bit as he dictated all his 'rules'. I honestly couldn't believe he was trying to make a fucking game out of shopping.

"And Rule Number Three," he continued, "when I tell you to make sure that everything has to make you feel like a princess, it has to make you feel like a princess. Don't lie to me and say that something gives you that feeling when it actually doesn't. Because I am the All Powerful, and I'll know if you're telling the truth or not."

"What?" I burst out laughing, "The 'All Powerful', you say?"

"That's right," he sounded dead serious, but I knew he was trying so hard not to smile, "I know how people look when they get that feeling – when they've found the perfect item that seems like it was made for them. And if I don't see that look on your face, I'll know you're lying. So, don't you even try."

"Alright, alright," I rolled my eyes but giggled all the same, "geez, Harry – you're so bossy."

"Thank you," he smirked at me again, "so, Leah – are you going to play the game?"

I rolled my eyes again and smiled at him. "Yes, Harry. Fine. I'll play the 'game'."

"Good," he chuckled before he took my hand once more, "so, come on – we're going to look at the designer shoes now."

"Designer shoes?" my eyes widened, "Harry, designer shoes are-"

"Hey," he gave me a look, "what was Rule Number One, Leah?"

"Harry-"

"Rule Number One," he repeated sternly.

I sighed. "The words 'too expensive' are banned from the game."

"Exactly," he smiled at me, "don't break the rules, or I'm breaking up with you."

"Wait, what?" My eyes widened at his words, and Harry immediately began to laugh.