[After Story]: Dominance 2/2

Warning: Sexual content
Everyone begged for part 2 and ya girl lives to serve. I made it real spicy for you. You're welcome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh man, this completely backfired...

Katsuki was being absolutely merciless, torturing you carefully with his nimble fingers. They were inside you, around you, holding you down, digging into your skin. He was in control. Your bare chest heaved as his hand continued to abuse your clit. Katsuki's face hovered directly over yours. He wasn't kissing you, he was just watching how your face twisted at his touch.

"You like it when I toy with you like this? Do you want more?" He breathed, running his tongue down your neck before sucking on your skin harshly. Before you could answer properly, his fingers slipped into you.

"Katsu-ki..." You gasped, grinding down against his fingers. You grew desperate for more friction. "I'm close-" And then the delicious pressure disappeared. I swear to god. "You're such a dick." You groaned in disappointment.

"Oh I'll make you cum plenty tonight, don't you fucking worry." He smirked. "But I'm also gonna have my way with you~" His mouth continued downward through the center of your chest. Katsuki paid no attention to your breasts, skipping right to where heat was pooling within your body. Along the way, he had pulled your panties down your legs and cast them onto the floor. His lips were on your thighs, biting, licking sucking, each action more meticulous than the last.

"Hah~ Are you n-not gonna take off my socks?" You breathily questioned.

"Nah, they're hot. You're keeping them on." He growled against your core, still not going to work where you ached for him too. Katsuki continued to suck along the inside of your thighs harshly, leaving marks in his wake. He was taking so much pleasure in just teasing you.

"D-dammit Katsuki, if you're gonna do it then do it properly you bastard..." You moaned out. Instinctively your arm moved to cover your face in embarrassment. You bit down on your bottom lip to try and keep any more disgraceful sounds from escaping.

"Look at me."

"No." You protested, cheeks flaring up even more.

"Do it or I won't let you finish."

This asshole...

Reluctantly you peeked past your arm, instantly locking eyes with Katsuki. Your leg was slung over his shoulder as he planted gentle bites and ran his tongue over the soft skin. His crimson glare was almost animalistic, making you feel as though you were being consumed. Your mind grew fuzzy as he finally ran his tongue over your slit. He maintained eye contact the whole time as he worked. And then once again he stopped.

"Beg." He commanded. Through ragged breaths, you muttered a response.

"Go to hell."

He loved that. He loved that you never bent so easily because he knew when he finally did get you to scream his name it was because you were actually losing your mind.

"Heh, let's see how much longer you can last~" Katsuki dove back in, no longer taking anything slow. He lifted your hips from the bed, both thighs now resting on his shoulders as his tongue lapped at your clit. It was driving you mad. No matter how hard you attempted to contain yourself there was no stopping your mouth from spilling desperate pants and moans. Your toes curled against his back as you felt the coil tighten in your abdomen. Katsuki's tongue had slipped into you, running along all the spots he knew would make you writhe. He only halted his assault to mumble the command one more time.

"Beg."

You knew if you didn't comply, you would remain in this torturous limbo for as long as he pleased.

Fuck it.

"Please, please, please just let me finish." You whined.

"You gotta do better than that (y/n)~" He purred, tongue slowly running all the way up your slit once more. Your hips moved on their own attempting to grind against him. It was to no avail as the boy pulled away just enough to where you could only feel his hot breath against you.

"Katsuki please~" You moaned. "I want it so bad. I need it. No one else can make me feel this way. Without you I can't cum. Katsuki I'm begging you~ I'll be good, I promise-"

You were cut off by your own hitched breathing. Katsuki was finally giving you what you had been craving. His fingernails dug into your legs as he held you in place, allowing the best angle for him to ravish you. He was also growing impatient. He knew that once you were done it was his turn and he was trying not to cum just thinking about it. Your thighs tightened around his head as you were nearing your sweet climax, eventually spilling over the edge and chanting Katsuki's name between ragged breathes.

He removed his tongue from you, watching your face ever so carefully as you road out your high, relishing in the way your body convulsed with pleasure.

"Fuck..." He groaned, plopping you back down onto the bed and hastily removing his pants. By the time you had even returned to earth, Katsuki had already grabbed a condom from his nightstand.

"W-Wait..." You huffed in an attempt to catch your breath.

"Oh god (y/n) I'll stop if you ask me to, but I will not be fucking happy about it."

"It's not that... I actually have another surprise."

"Anal?"

"WhAt?! No!" You laughed.

"Dammit."

"Uh... I actually went on birth control recently. So you don't have to use a condom..." You muttered, shyly casting your gaze to the side.

"Shit (y/n)... Now you're fucked." He smirked, tossing the condom to the side.

"Pfffftttt was that a pun?" He giggled warmly.

"I swear you're such a fucking dork. Com'ere." He grinned, wrapping his arms around your back and flipping you up so that you were on top. He pressed his back against the wall.

"Wha-?!" You gasped.

"You wanted to be on top, right? So you better bounce like your life depends on it~"

"Geez... Even if I'm on top, you're always gonna be the dom huh?" You sighed.

Katsuki's smirk only grew in size. He pulled you down onto him, entering you in one slick motion all the way to the hilt. You gasped at the sudden pressure falling forward and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Don't you fucking forget it." He purred in your ear, rocking his hips up and down slowly. "Although, I will admit I find it hot when you act defiant~"

"Katsuki Bakugou, you really are a beast I just can't best~" You breathily moaned.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere. I just hope you realize you won't be sleeping at all tonight~"

- - -

"So (y/n)! Did it work?!" Mina questioned.

You limped around to face her, groggily answering her question.

"Does it look like it worked..." You groaned.

"Hmmm..." She hummed, looking your tattered body up and down. "IT'S OKAY, I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA!" You turned away and hunched over.

"I think I may die next time..."