35.

My eyes widened as I look at my body. Finger prints around my throats, bruises on my hips and waist, thighs and wrists.

Hickeys mixed in with them.

I took in a breath, wrapping the towel around me. I wasn't so surprised that Zion is a little bit of a sadist. But I liked what happened last night so what does that make me? Jesus Christ my moms going to kill me.

"Mi amor." I heard Zion call out in a sexy morning voice. But I snapped out of it as I noticed the bruises. Crap! How do I hide these?! He's gonna get so upset with himself. I quickly grab a robe and drop the towel and tie the robe on instead.

I walk out smiling at him as he leans against the door frame.

He frowns, "I wanted to wake up next to you." He pulls me into his chest. "And take a shower with you." He says as his hands untie the robe. I squeal, blushing and shyly looking down from him. Of course you're shy and embarrassed in front of him now! You were acting like such a whore barely hours ago!

I hated inner me.

"What's wrong, mi amor?" He asked, kissing my hands as he tries to get me to look at him. I tie the robe back together. "N-nothing just..." I trail off and he chuckles. "You're so cute. Alright, alright. I'll give you a short break, I'm gonna take a shower." I smile as he captures my lips.

As he steps inside, leaving the door open I burst out in a sprint and look in his closet to find something that'll help hide my bruises.

The thing I brought instead of the sweater! I quickly run to the elevator, the scarf I accidentally brought on the floor along with my dress and heels not so far apart.

I snatch it and run back to the closet.

But I run back and grab my underwear, I hop on one foot as I put them on I grab Zion's button up and wrap the scarf around my neck. I let out a sigh of relief. Most of them were covered, I walk back to the bed and crawl back into the covers.

Zion comes back, in only a towel. "Your jaws open, love." I glare at him turning around making him laugh.

After he's dressed he scoops me up and scoots us over so we can both fit.

"Why are you wearing a scarf?" He asks. My eyes widened, "Its soft." He looks me over and takes the things off. "Zion!" I groan, I watch in horror as his face morphed into a sad, angry, disappointed one. "Take off the shirt." He says his throat thick. "Zion, no I'm okay-" he cuts me off. "Clementine. Now." I let out a breath through my nose.

Slowly unbuttoning the shirt. "Shit." He said putting his hands in his head as I showed him all the bruises.

I buttoned up the shirt.

"I hurt you. I took it too far, you're so fragile. You're my little baby I should've known. I'm so sorry. Fuck, Clementine-" I shush him. "Zion. Zion, listen." He talks over me. Looking at me with tearful eyes. "Your neck, baby I'm so sorry-" I cut him off again. Sitting on his chest. "Zion! Shush! Hush, and listen! I loved it! Yeah it hurt the first time, but I wanted all this! Holy crap! I'm going to hell." I cried out as I cuddled into his chest.

"So don't feel bad. Because I wanted this with you. I don't regret it, I will never regret it. I gave it to you for a reason. Because I care for you. You mean so much to me...so shush." He rubs my back.

"Don't cry, baby." He coos. "No, I'm not crying." I say sniffling,

"Come on, I'll get someone to get you your clothes and we'll get some breakfast." I look up, my hands trailing down his bare chest. "That should take a little while though." He rushes out as he flips us over.