Wrecked

"I'm going to drown you. Hold your large head underwater until you stop struggling and then let Godzilla eat you" he growled lowly in my ear.

True love.

The type that little girls dream of.

I sent him a glare as a tremor of fear snaked down my spine. He knows how I feel about Godzilla.

"What else was I suppose to do, smart ass?" I hiss over at him.

His eyes narrow, "anything else, besides this" he growls as he points at the door in his office.

Okay, so I panicked when it came time to decide where to place all the supers. I was afraid of what Blue would do to me if I had taken them to his beach home, and honestly this was the most secure place I could think of.

He stormed forward shoving the door open, god he looked good.

Back muscles were showing perfectly in his nice plain white tee-shirt.

His whole body froze in the middle of the door way. Even from two feet back I could feel the fury roll off of him in waves.

I peaked around his large body.

Oh they didn't.

My jaw dropped at the pure wreckage that was there.

Holes decorated the walls, of all different shapes and sizes, from small ones to fists sized ones to head sized ones. There were strange liquids on the walls and the ceiling dripping to the floor, which is where the couch laid upside down.

It looked like someone had let a bomb off in there.

I actually saw the muscles is Blue's back tighten, as strange knots formed on his shoulders.

Oh he was going to kill someone and from the way my luck turns its ass up at me, I'm guessing I'm first on the hit list, which is why I slowly tried to take one step backwards to make my escape.

"Katrina! I've been trying to contact you all day! Where have you been? That's beside the point, I don't know what to do, Klaus said he hates me and doesn't want our baby" Aria's loud ass voice shouted as she stormed into the room, drawing Blue's hateful attention back to me.

Luck, just turning its ass up at me and shaking it.

"I'm booking myself a ticket back home, I don't need him- Oh my god, Katrina, what did you do to the loft?" Aria continued as she gasped, her voice echoing through the murderous silence.

Why. Oh dear God, Why? Did she just blame that on me.

Blue's head snapped a centimeter to the side as the corner of his eyes blazed with homicidal intent, "yes Katrina, what did you do?" he snarled.

My eyes narrowed as I sent my pregnant friend a dirty look, "I did nothing! Those-those monsters did that, not me" I stammered as I pointed to his wrecked loft.

He hissed something in greek at me before storming into the living room and taking a sharp left towards the bedrooms.

"Wow, he put a lot of hatred into those words" Aria muttered in shocked surprise.

"WHO PUT A FUCKING HOLE IN MY POOL TABLE?" Blue's loud voice boomed as we heard the fearful screams of children and quick shuffling feet with shouts of fury.

God, I do love him.

My attention swiveled back to a sad looking Aria, "okay, so what exactly happened?" I asked her as I sat her down at the chair in front of Blue's desk while I skipped back over to his large swivel chair that he never lets me sit in.