Let's Take A Break

Ok, so this is a rant! This is for anyone who is apart of a fandom. Any fandom. Lately I have meeting people who fake being in a fandom but not only do they fake it but they "pretend" they know more than me. Not just me but all Potterheads or Percy Jackson lovers and so on.
I'm going to focus on true Harry Potter fans. Have you ever meet someone who says their a Harry Potter fan just because they've seen the first movie!
It makes me so mad!
And I know any true fan would know that J.K. Rowling has said herself that anyone who has seen or read Harry Potter should be appreciated and that we shouldn't discriminate. But listen, are we really gonna let a random idiot call himself or herself a fan for reading like a chapter from the book?
NO!!! NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO THAT!!!
So let me explain myself... recently I've been hearing a lot of peeps that are saying that they are so called "Potterheads".
It really really really annoys me!
Whenever I go to Universal Studios and I see all these stupid people just waiting in line. Taking pictures and talking about everything. IT GETS ON MY NERVES!!! There's literally people called Dumbledore. "A big fat old guy."
Umm... excuse you, that's the most smarted and brilliant wizard to all known humanity! Get your stupid head out of here!
Then there's people who are just casually talking about how there's a bird lion. Like no it's called a hippogriff, show some respect! It's not a bird and a lion! It's half an eagle and half a horse!
So I know some of you might think that I'm getting carried away or something but these are just my views.
And I'm sorry this rant is so long.
I'll post new facts and more new updated info soon.
Boo bye for now.

- The Writer Of This Book
(P.S. Look in the comments for this chapter, I'm going to make this interesting and start a discussion.)

EDIT: Wow, young me was seriously crazy. I'm looking back at this and honestly what was I even thinking. Sorry about the weird and harsh opinions. I've gone back and replied and explained my different views. Hahaha, I wrote this three years ago. I promise, I've changed. Young me was crazy, for sure. Wouldn't wanna be her friend... wait.. it's still me?.. no..wha-