Male!Reader x Ed Cuddles

"Not gay."

"Especially gay."

"You know nothing."

"I'm your fucking boyfriend, I know everything."

"Apparently not because you still think I'm gay."

You sighed heavily. There was no winning an argument with Ed, yet you still tried.

"How can you have a boyfriend and not be gay?"

"That makes you gay, too."

"I'm not the one in the closet about it."

"I am the closet, you can't tell me what's in the closet and what's not."

"That doesn't even make any sense, Edward."

The two of you were sitting on Ed's bed. You were sitting with your back against the headboard, with Ed's back against your stomach and your arms around his waist.

"It makes perfect sense, you just don't want to admit you're wrong."

"I'm wrong?"

"There you go, that wasn't so hard."

You roll your eyes and lightly smack the top of the blonde's head.

"Hey!" You shouted, pouting and rubbing his head. "You don't have to be a sore loser!"

He huffed and laid his head back in the crook of your neck, closing his eyes.

"Hey, [Y/n]?" He said quietly.

"Yes, Ed?" You answer back, watching the TV.

"I think you're gay."

"I think so too." You nod, giving up on the conversation.

You pat his thigh before moving to stand. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Want anything?"

"Orange Juice." he said, rolling off you and laying on the bed.

"You're so lazy." You chuckle and ruffle his hair before walking into the kitchen, where you saw Alphonse eating a sandwich.

"Having fun?" He asked with a small smile, already knowing the answer.

"Your brother's in denial." You said casually as you get a glass down from the cabinet. "I literally don't understand how he has the uncanny ability to win a hopelessly losing battle."

"It's a gift he's had since we were kids." Al says, leaning against a counter.

"Do you know how to get him to admit his sexuality? I'm lost." You sigh as you pour the juice.

"Trick him into admitting it, take him to a gay bar, I don't know. I've never had this problem." The other blonde laughed softly and began walking away.

You watch him leave, thinking about what he said. You put the juice carton back on the fridge and take a drink from the glass, walking back into the room.

You place the glass on the bed side table and jump on the bed on your side, wrapping your arm around Ed's small frame and holding him close.

"Feeling gay yet?" You asked mockingly, a cocky smile planted on your face.

"Feeling arrogant yet?" Ed mocked back, turning around so that the two of you faced each other.

You grinned and reached down, pulling Ed into a long, drawn out kiss. "How about now?"

"How about.." he trailed with a smile, moving his fingers so it looked like they were a human walking along your chest. He had that huge smile on his face, biting his bottom lip.

He then leaned up so he could whisper in your ear, "..you go fuck yourself?"

You chuckled and poked his nose, playing along. "But it would be lonely by myself. I'll need some company to keep me happy."

"You're a pervert." Ed huffed and pecked your lips.

"Am I sexy pervert?" You asked, looking down at him.

"If you think so, then yes. You're a sexy pervert."

"Did you just call another man sexy?" You grin. "That makes you gay."

"Fuck."