Chapter 19

Varun's POV:
I was in a great deep sleep, when I stirred in my sleep as water was gently sprinkled on my face. I opened my eyes and sat up to see it was Shraddha who sprinkled water on me.

"Papa has called you for jogging." She said placing her hands on my chest.

"Falling for you was a big mistake." I said playfully.

"He's called Vikram too." She replied.

"To be a towel holder?" I asked.

"Have you ever jogged in your life?" She asked in a challenging tone.

"Oyee, I was a champion athlete in school and college." I replied and I wrapped my hand around her waist whereas she had a smile on her face.

"You are such an absolute liar!" She playfully pushed my chest. 

"I look like Milkha Singh when I run!" I said causing her to laugh and I pulled her into me and laid down back on my cot. She rested her head on my chest as I pulled her into the cot with me. The reason why I was sleeping on the cot and not with Shraddha was because that stupid bastard is in the guest room and we both agreed not to get caught by her family or that idiot.

"Now get up!" She smacked my chest as I snuggled into her.

"No, I am exhausted!" I say burying my head into her shoulder.

"Varunn, just get up!" She says pushing me off her and getting up from the cot, leaving me alone on the balcony. I couldn't deny my girl's request so just like she asked I went to go jog with her dad and Vikram.

As Sir and Vikram jogged, within 10 minutes I got tired of running. I was out of breath by the end of 1st lap. I was all the way back to where Sir, Vikram and I started at the 1st lap. I'm not even sure how I was out of breath, maybe because I haven't exercised in a while with Prashant. I was at the point where I could not run anymore. However, I managed to catch up with Sir while Vikram managed to run another lap. How can he be so fit?

"Good morning." I said to Sir trying my best to catch my breath. Sir and I were walking in the park while that fitness freak jogged.

"I was afraid that you'd run away with Shraddha, but it looks like you'll get very far." He said looking at me. "And look at him. A real macho Punjabi!" He added.

Just when I was about to say something, Vikram called me. "Come on Varun!" He exclaimed.

"Ya Ya!" I said. Like I'll be able to run anymore even though I'm still out of breath! But yet I jogged with Vikram. Well lets say, I tried jogging with me out of breath. We went back home after jogging then I showered and ate my breakfast.

As told by Shraddha that Mr. Fitness Freak, was cooking lunch, so I decided to step into the kitchen only to see Shraddha sitting down on the counter top, with Tara and their maid helping Mr. Fitness Freak, and his weirdo of a best friend in the kitchen with him. But I didn't let the looks that he was giving Shraddha go to a blind eye. I wanted to gouge his eyes out so badly for ever sending her those types of looks.

That is until Shraddha notices my presence in the kitchen. She locks her gorgeous brown eyes on mine and that's when I see it. That is when I see how her eyes twinkle the moment she sees me. With her eyes locked to mine, I realize I was a fool to think that I could have ever lived without this. Her eyes locked mine as she slightly raised her eyebrows intently questioning my intentions.

Shraddha's POV:
I stared Varun as he stared back at me. It was enough to send shivers throughout my body. While Vikram was cooking, he was giving me lovely looks, but for me he didn't make me feel that way that Varun makes me feel. Varun broke the contact when he noticed Tara came near me and didn't want to seem suspicious so either of us would get teased. So then Varun grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl.