First Meet : Rutik

Rutuja pov:

Finally we went and checked our timetable.
I had a class of maths theory while Siyona had a class of maths tutorial.
Before entering the class I warned her to stay away from boys as she was new in Mumbai and I knew guyz will try to hit on her.
She gave me "I know that" look and went to her class.
N just I turned n there "Bang"

I just got hit with something strong n was about to fall until two strong arms hold me...
As I opened my eyes I got lost in his eyes. I had been breathing heavily. We had a eye contact for few seconds.
And in these few seconds I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I could feel the tickling sensation. I hold him tight to never let him go.
Ohh God!! Why are these thoughts coming in my mind.We stood still until we heard coughing of Prof. Rafiq,our maths Sir. Soon we came back to the reality. I could feel my cheeks turning red. I soon adjusted myself n hurriedly went in the class to avoid any eye contact with him.

As soon as I sat at my place...I drank my whole bottle n still my cheeks were red.
When I was back to normal, I saw him entering in my class... I was hell shocked, no surprised, no happy...🙈🙈
But why was I feeling these things?
Again I could feel my cheeks turning red...not only red they were crimson red.
Again we had an eye contact n thankfully it wasn't noticed by anyone.

He got seated in the same row as of mine n soon Rafiq Sir started our class.
After an hour it came to an end.. n while this he was running in my mind. I couldn't concentrate on my lecture...
Ohh God!! I just hate this guy.. why just he can't leave my mind...

Kartik pov:

We checked our timetable n luckily me and Ayush had the same lesson.
I love rafiq Sir's  maths lect n then there was Ayush..who literally hated maths lecture. I know we are engineers and we should love maths but for Ayush it was no less than nightmare.
I was on my phone and suddenly "Bang"

I bumped into someone who was very pretty...not only pretty but very very pretty..
She had closed her eyes maybe due to fear of falling down...but thanx to my strong and flexible hands that I could hold her by her waist. She was breathing very heavily n before I could calm her down our eyes met. We stood still ignoring everything. She tightened her grip as if she is not gonna leave me ever.

We stood still until we heard coughing of Prof. Rafiq,our maths Sir. Soon we came back to the reality. I could see her cheeks turning red. She hurriedly went in the class before rafiq Sir would start questioning her.

Just as I was about to entre rafiq Sir stopped me
{R:rafiq Sir   k:kartik}

R: kartik will u stop drooling over every gal in this coll😏
K: I wasn't Sir..in fact coincidentally we bumped with each other..in fact that wasn't my fault as well as it wasn't her fault
R: ohh Mr. Flirt is trying to defend a girl..M impressed..
By the way did u liked her?
K: Yes I mean No... No I mean Yes....Uurrrggghhh....let's go in Sir..everyone are waiting...

I quickly made my way in the class n there again we had a eye contact...
And yet again it was caught by Rafiq Sir and Ayush
But thank God Rafiq Sir didn't speak at this moment..but I knew Ayush won't leave me.

Soon I got seated next to Ayush n Rafiq Sir started with the class...
n how can I forget Ayush started questioning me Abt my pinky girl...
Ohh wait did I call "my pinky girl".
What's happening with me..first eye contact then defending her again eye contact and now my pinky girl...
With these thoughts and stupid teasing of Ayush our lect got over and I cldnt concentrate on lect because of this pinky girl..I have to get her out of my head.