Chapter 8

Kim Taehyung P.O.V

After Jinnie put me in the car he puts this grey shiny thing around my chest then put it in this thingy that made a clicky noise. My eyes go really big, I started to squeal and started to kick my feet and wave my arms around to try and get out of theses weird straps.

"Eomma TaeTae want out" I said moving my bit in a circle cause the itchy seat.

"Sorry baby boy you have to stay in so you can be safe on the road." Eomma said getting in the seat in front of me.

"But Eomma seat sticky and scwatchy" I said putting my legs up so I no touch seat.

"Once Yoonie appa comes you can sit in his lap" Eomma said making the car roar like a tiger.

'Car just like TaeTae'

"Rawwr" I roared softly.

Eomma jumped and turned around to look at me. "Baby did you just do a little baby roar"

"TaeTae tiger 'member" I said giggling a bit cause of silly Eomma.

"So can you turn into a tiger" Eomma asked his voice shakey like he was scared.

"TaeTae no try" I said tilting my head sideways while Eomma just sighed.

"When appa's come" I said whining cause I was bored.

"We are here Taebaby" Yoonie appa said sitting next to me with a basket in his hands.

"What that Yoonie appa" I said trying to open the basket but he moved it away from my hand.

"You will see when we eat Taebaby" Yoonie appa said smiling at me

I crossed my arms and huffed making Joonie appa laugh in the seat next to Eomma, Yoonie appa's brothers were sitting next Yoonie appa. Eomma started driving to he park, I look where the grey thingy made the clickey noise and saw a red button. I pressed the button and the grey thingy came off me super fast making me squeal. Yoonie appa looked at me and his eyes went really big.

"Taebaby put your seat belt back on" Yoonie appa said.

I ignore Yoonie appa and crawl over him and to one of his brothers lap.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Um H-H-Hi" Yoonie's brother said waving a little bit.

"What name" I said poking his chest.

"I'm Jimin....I'm the one who scared you earlier." Jimin said grabbing my tummy.

"Why Minnie do that" I said putting my head on Minnie's chest.

"Who's Minnie" Minnie said making a funny face.

I giggled and pointed at Minnie "You Minnie"

"Taebaby don't point, pointing is not polite." Yoonie appa said making me look at him.

"Otay sorry Yoonie appa" I said laying my head back on Minnie's chest.

"I'm Jimin not Minnie" Minnie says rubbing my back making me yawn.