Part 27

When Arnav heard Khushi wants to talk about something to him, he was confused and the nervousness and seriousness in her voice didn't help him either.

So without waiting for office
hours to finish, he just asked Akash and Aman to handle work as he have an urgent meeting outside and taking Khushi with him he left office and drove towards his personal heaven which now had become their heaven.

Khushi silence was making
Arnav concerned more, he was thinking all the thing she must be wanted to talk about when he remembered Shyam, but one look at Khushi's lost form and he decided to wait.

Khushi was lost in her thoughts, she had decided to tell Arnav ji but how would she start and how'll he react. Is she doing right?

What if it'll create probelem in jiji's marriage?
No! Arnav ji will understand and now she'll not back out she'll tell him.

Khushi's trance was broken when Arnav opened her side of door and she can see they had reached in apartment.
Arnav held her hand and they entered in apartment.

Arnav: Do you need anything?
Khushi: "Yea water!" Arnav was now sure that whatever she's going to talk about was not easy for her, instead of directly going to kitchen she is asking him for water, where is she lost he didn't knew but he moved to kitchen and came back with lemonade for her.

When she was having it Arnav moved to room to change and when he came out of washroom, he can see Khushi in his room sitting near glass wall gazing outside lost.

Arnav move and sat beside her , their gaze met Khushi leaned on his shoulders, Arnav also wrapped his arm around her, holding her hand with another.

Arnav: "What happened? What did you want to talk about?" A sob escaped from Khushi's lips and Arnav panicked.

Arnav: "Khushi what happened? Khushi... did Shyam ..."
Khushi cuts him off : No!
Arnav(sighs in relief): then?
Khushi: "I want to talk about my parents," Arnav grip tightened on her.

Khushi: I am sorry!
Arnav: Sorry? For what?
Khushi: I have lied to you.
Arnav: lied?
Khushi looks at him now sitting and looking up at him "Garima aunty is not my masi."
Arnav: What? Then?
Khushi: I'll explain, my father and Babu ji (Shashi Gupta) used to be friends, my father was not from a middle class background he was from a rich family and Babu ji was from middle class background.

"Babu ji used to work as a cashier when due to some probelems he have to leave the job at that time my father helped him to open a sweet shop, knowing very well that babu ji is an awesome cook and with time their friendship got more strong."

Arnav: But then where are your family? And why are you living with them being from a rich family?
Khushi: I am coming to it.

Khushi: Our life was also going good and happy, but my parents died when I was small, leaving me alone and my chacha (Paternal Uncle) took over all the property, he was going to leave me in an orphanage when babu ji came and took all my responsibilities and
took me with him. It took me some time to mingle with them but soon I did.

Khushi: "Babu ji and Jiji was my constant support but Amma and Buaji's indifference towards me somewhere always pricked me. The way Amma used to take care of Jiji used to make me crave for my mother but slowly I got habitat to that and learnt to hide it with smile"saying this she laughed, a dry laugh.
Arnav was feeling her pain even some tears pricked his eyes also......

To be continued.....

Precap: Khushi's Life or Past