Epigraph.

—

E V A N A  J A M E S

She was always known to be kind, forgiving to those she didn't even know. The witch always strived to see the good in people, no matter how hard she had to look or how deep she had to dig; it was there in everyone.

But that seemed to be her downfall and the one thing people took advantage of. It seemed that no matter the situation, Evana always came out of it losing something. Usually it came down to saving Elena or someone Evana cared about, but of course, she chose her friend.

It also seemed that no one quite realised just how selfless and lovely the James witch was, apart from a certain psychotic Mikaelson.

K O L  M I K A E L S O N

He was once told that he would be blessed with a soulmate. It was the gift given to the cursed children of Mikael. Someone to give them clarity in the world of chaos, someone to bring them back from their insanity. An anchor, if you will.

For centuries the Mikaelson boys laughed at the idea whilst Rebekah held onto it; the idea that someone would be made for her and would love her eternally. But it wasn't until 1428 when Niklaus Mikaelson found his own soulmate that they all began their searches.

Kol, however, didn't.

He loathed the idea of relying on someone for eternity. He was specially alone and he liked it that way. It wasn't until a certain angelic witch removed the dagger from his heart, did he begin to believe someone could love him forever.