Chapter 15

With that, Kira fell asleep again. This time completely.

When Percy awoke, he found himself in a very familiar bed. He took his surrounding, not believing they had really finished there after going outside the Labirynth.

Everything was just as he remembered from the last time he was there. Right after one of his anxiety attacks during the night.

An Apollo camper was sitting besides Kira, checking her.

Percy sat silently on his bed and looked at the boy. "Is she okay?"

The sudden noise seemed to startle the guy. When he recovered from the surprise, he answered. "Nothing serious, just some signs of malnutrition."

Percy nodded, pleased from his answer. "Good." He then realised, that Wanda wasn't there in the room. "Where's the other girl?" He asked worried. "Has happened something to her?"

The guy glared at him. "She is stable. She is in the Big House, sleeping, recovering from the poisoned wound. Now, get out of here, traitor, you are wasting my time."

Percy felt hurt from his insults but he knew he was right, so he just got out of the infirmary with one last glance . When he stepped outside, he confirmed his suspicions, they had finished in Camp Half-Blood.

Some of the campers glared at him as he marched towards the Big House, expecting to talk with Chiron and to see Wanda.

He couldn't make it to the building as he crossed paths with Clarisse.

"Prissy." She said cooldy. It wasn't her normal behavior, when she picked up on someone, she normally was aggresive and ofensive, not this... cold.

"Clarisse. I'm going to the Big House, can I pass?" Percy asked, full knowing she was not going to let him.

Much to his surprise, Clarisse walked past him, bumping him in the process while glaring. "Traitor." She said.

Her words seemed to stab him like ice.

He composed himself and walked to the Big House, this times without interruptions. Once there, he noticed Chrion and Will talking.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Will asked Chiron. "She is a mortal after all."

Chiron shook his head. "I trust Percy's judgement, let her rest. She can stay as long as she needs to recover."

Percy decided to step into the conversation. "I'm able to see her?" He asked.

Chiron seemed unfazed by his sudden appearance but Will did a little jump. "Y-Yes, she is stable. She will have to sleep, tho."

Percy nodded and looked at his mentor. "Thanks for letting us stay here, Chiron."

The centaur just nodded back, but Will had some things to do. "This will lead to a revolution, Chiron. None wants Percy here, it would be safer if we just make him go." He directed towards Percy. "You have to go, you're endangering our safety even more after you revealed the Greek World."

Percy felt more ice stabs.

"I will go as soon as possible, but I will let Wanda recover from her wound." Percy said.

Will growled and walked out of the room. Percy sighed and, without any other word, he walked inside the room where Chiron was pointing at him.

Inside, Wanda was lying on a bed. She was covered in sweat and breathing heavily as her body fought the poison effects.

Percy noticed this and used his powers to drench in water a piece of cloth. He placed it gently on her forehead and cleaned slowly her face.

This seemed to relax her a bit.