Extra: Smut.

Why is this so true😂😅

And here is the smut scene I took out... A lot of people were asking for it... I took it out be people were saying they were "moving too fast". So this chapter is much like an extra or a gift🤔 My gift to you guys for all the views❤️

Warning: If you don't like smut than I suggest you skip this chapter.

Now lets continue with the story.

~~~~~~~

"If you're a bad boy, then how bad are you?" Adrien said, he trapped me in a room before asking this.

I may have kept playing his little game before that... But now, I regret it...

I know I was confident before; but I honestly don't know what the fuck I got myself into. I just know, that I took him to an empty room; and then all of a sudden, I was thrown to a bed.

"So tell me, what's my punishment." He whispered huskily in my ear, while grinding on me. He had a hard grip on me, holding me in place under him, not letting me escape this torture; it was so hard for me to refrain a moan escaping my lips, I needed to bite down my bottom lip, and hard.

I believe he saw my actions, because he then started to grind painfully slow on my crotch. My eyes widen from this; what's he's doing to me is pure on torture. I put my right hand on top of my mouth; this bastard is trying so hard for me to moan. I know because his face is filled with a sadistic, determined and competitive emotion.

'If he wants to play; lets play.'

I pushed him off me and jumped right out of that bed; he fell to the floor with a loud thud. He then looked at me with an innocent face.

"Why you do that for?" He asked trying to sound cute. I glared at him and gave him a sadistic smile that made him look at me with slight fear. I could feel the a dark visible aura surround me. Then I walked towards Adrien and crouched for us to be eye level.

"You want to know your punishment? I will show you your punishment." I said while I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him roughly to a wall.

He looked at me confused; wondering what was I about to do. Gratefully he wasn't that tall from me; maybe 1-2 inches or so, but not to tall. So that means what I'm about to do to him will work.

I pulled him by the collar for us to be eye leveled; then I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"You better be ready."

Before he could react, I started to trail my tongue along his neck and ear. He trembled slightly when I stopped between the end of his neck and his collar bone; he made it pretty obvious that I have found his sweet spot. I decided to torture him a little bit just like he was torturing me.

I began to suck hard on that spot and bit it gently; in exchanges he started to tremble, and held in his moans by covering his mouth with his hand. I grabbed his hands slowly and took it off his mouth; he looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled happily and motion my hand in a no manner.

"No no; you cant do that." I said looking straight at him. He then leaned forward and stared straight at me; he was so close, I could feel his breath gently touch my upper lip. He then leaned closer to me and brushed his lips on mine; I could feel a huge blush form on my face.

My eyes widen when he decided to close the gap between our lips; they were so soft, they could have been mistaken from a freshly made marshmallow. Our lips mingled with each other gently, I have never felt like this; my heart was pounding loudly and fast, I could have sworn that he would have been able to hear it. But it looks like he didn't, because we kept on kissing. He then brushed his tongue on my bottom lip; me guessing that he wanted access to my mouth.