Chapter 10

I felt bad at shouting at Sofia today but i know she will never understand my situation ,how can someone like her understand me i know that circumstance are different but i wonder if there is someone that will be able to understand my kind of situation i don't feel pity for myself but i feel angry at what could not be.

"Adam,Adam where are you".

"Am here Sofia what is it."

"oh my God why didn't you tell me you were going i thought something happen to u ,how did you even get here anyway who brought you here". looking at her quietly i speak up

"what happen Sofia were you worried about me didn't i tell i know this house like the back of my mind".

"it still doesn't mean,you should have told me ".

"i didn't see the need seeing has you were busy thinking about God knows what,or should i have told you that Sofia am going even to me it sound stupid shouldn't you be helping me instead you were thinking about yourself i thought i brought you here to help me but it seems you are tired".i knew i was shouting but i couldn't control.

"i-i didn't mean it like that Adam am..am..sorry if i upset you please forgive me". hearing the tremor in her voice i felt guilty .

"whatever just go away ".

"but...but".

"just go sofia".

"'yes Adam".

Hearing fading footstep i sat down on the bed feeling bad and guilty at the same time,why am i even feeling bad she stays at my house so it my right to shout at her ,getting up i went to the bathroom after bathing thoroughly i went to the bed and lie down ,after lying down i kept on tossing replaying all the things that happen today in my mind finally feeling exhausted i slept up.

I woke up to the sound of chattering downstairs seeing as i was sleeping i wonder why Sofia did not come and wake me up sighing heavily i stood up.

"Sofia i shouted .

"Am here Adam".

"why didn't you wake me up".

"i..i thought you were still angry at me that is why i didn't bothered waking you up".

"and who said you could do that".

"Well , I didn't know am sorry i didn't wake you up on time."

"just help me with my bath i want to take my bath.

"okay Mr raul do you want your shower hot or cold"

"don't call me Mr raul and i want the water cold ".

"yes Mr raul no no i meant yes Adam". I knew she was getting frustrated by my mood , but she kept ,quiet .

"better after that you can help me with my cloth". I prefer her doing this than Mary , I love her hand on my body .

After getting ready we went downstairs

" Sofia where is zayed ."oh he went to the garden.

"why didn't he go to school".

"oh have you forgotten today is weekend so he does not go to school during weekend'.

"i guess i forgot ".

"am through i said standing up take me outside ".

"okay ".

going outside i thought back to when me and mom and dad could stroll outside playing ,laughing,and enjoying i do really miss my mom how i wish fate hasn't draw me such a cruel blow i guess every human being has his or her own issue to deal with."Adam Adam what happen are you alright." have been calling you for over some minute now .

"am okay Sofia i was just lost in thought".

So guys this is the longest gave written what do you think happen to Adam parennt
Anyway guys i just need you to keep encouraging by voting and commenting.
, chapter five of unplanned circumstances is out ,you should try reading if you haven't