46

Happy update!

I hope everyone is having a great week and I also hope you enjoy the update!

Saying I didn't want to go back to school was an understatement. But I didn't think Harry wanted to go back either.

The nice part about it was that we would only be there for a few days before it was thanksgiving break.

That night I slept in his room with him, and in the morning after breakfast Harry and I walked to my world lit class.

We normally walked straight there, but this time on our way he took a detour to the Starbucks.

"We're getting coffee?" I asked him.

"I'm getting us coffee." He replied with a small smile.

"You don't have to do that." I said.

"I want to." He said and ordered himself a black coffee and I ordered a caramel macchiato extra sweet.

He paid for our drinks and then we continued onto class.

We took back our normal seats and I found my laptop in my bag before setting it up so I could take notes.

Harry sipped his coffee and then picked up my drink, reading the label.

"Extra sweet? Great now you'll be hyped up on sugar today."

"Shut up." I smiled.

He matched my expression and then looked ahead at my laptop before reaching over to the keyboard and typing out 'hi'.

I laughed and typed it back.

'You look very pretty today' he typed next.

'Thank you, handsome' I put next and he shook his head before drinking his coffee.

Being with Harry was great when we were behind closed doors, but it was times like this where it sucked because all I wanted to do was hold his hand.

After class we went to walk up to my world lit class and our hands accidentally brushed as we walked and Harry looked around us before squeezing my hand and then letting go as he looked around again.

Classes were slow, and we had sandwiches for lunch and a couple more classes before going back to the apartment. I had a lot of homework to catch up on, so while Harry caught up on NCIS, I laid on the sofa next to him and worked on my homework.

He absentmindedly ran his fingers through my hair as he watched his show, and the feeling was so relaxing I didn't realise I had almost fallen asleep until my laptop almost slid off my leg and I jerked up to catch it.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Almost fell asleep." I yawned.

"Are you tired?"

"No that was just really relaxing." I sighed and set my laptop on the coffee table before curling up in Harry's lap.

"I suggest we order a pizza and call it a night so we can both get some much needed rest." He said.

"Okay."

"Can you lift your head so I can get my phone out of my pocket?"

"No."

"Emma."

I whined as I lifted my head and he slid his phone from his pocket and then called the pizza place.