Chapter XX

After that night, Jisoo was an apple of the eye for many people, especially in media. She wasn't used to it. Many were mesmerized by her husky voice and her ethereal beauty. Who wouldn't, right?

She was given proposals to shoot a cover for magazines alongside with her fiancé, Jennie.

1 message received

Jendeuk

Gonna be in your house after 5 mins. Wear comfortable clothes. We're going on a date. I love you.

Jisoo smiled. She then typed her reply and after that, she began to get ready. She wore a simple sweater and shorts with a pair of vans.

She went to their living room and wasn't surprised that she saw her dad reading some newspapers.

"My daughter is now a hot issue, huh. Don't forget to take your meds. You still need it." Her dad said.

"Yes, dad. I won't." She said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Going out with Jen." She replied.

As if on cue, someone knocked at the door.

Jisoo opened it and a smiling Jennie welcomed her.

"Good day, dad! Gonna borrow your daughter and never gonna return it." Jennie said jokingly.

"Ya, jennie! She's still my precious. You'll just take her when you're married already. Take care of my Jisoo, buddy!" Mr. Kim said.

They went straight to the car and Jennie drove to the mall.

Jisoo was thankful that many fans respect their privacy right now. But there were some people that wanted their photographs and have a picture with them.

They went to their favorite restaurant near the seaside.

"Welcome back to our restaurant, ladies." The waiter said.

The couple was surprise that they still remember them here.

"We'll have our usual order. Thank you" Jennie said.

The ambiance feels good. The two felt the same feeling like their first time in here.
They finished eating and decided to watch sunset in the seaside.

The sky is now painted with orange, pink and blue.

This alwasy been their favorite part of that day, the sunset.

"Guess, you kept your promise to watch sunsets with me for the rest of our lives." Jennies said while staring to Jisoo's eyes.

"Of course, Kim Jisoo will never let Kim Jennie fail." She said and held the hand of Jennie.

Moments later, the sky is now filled with many stars.

"Shall we go home?" Jennie asked.

"Let's go." Jisoo said and walked happily in the car.

When they arrived at Jisoo's house, Jennie kissed the smaller one's forehead.

"Goodnight, chu. I love you, love." She said.

"Goodnight, nini. I love you more. Drive safely. Text me when get home." Jisoo waved.

She watched jennie's car to go before getting inside.

Couple of moments later, Jennie texted her saying that she's already at home. And she got a notification from IG.

jenniekim Take my hand, take my whole life too

She tapped the heart. She smiled for Jennie's sweetness.

She feels her head throbbing so hard. She's been having a terrible headache these past few days. She shrugs it off.

"Maybe, I was just too tired and stressed." She said to herself.

-
a/n this isn't a chapter anyone expected but brace yourselves for the remaining two chapters.