Chapter 21

Varun's POV:
After us relaxing ourselves in the bath I had drawn for the both of us, we both laid down in bed. She was wearing my shirt as I was only in my boxers. She snuggled up against me as I wrapped my arm around her.

"What time do we have to leave in the morning?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Well we could leave at 5." I say twirling her hair around a finger of mine.

"Why so early?" She whines.

"Well I don't know what time your family wakes up, specifically your dad." I say.

"He wakes up at 7." She says snuggling into me.

"Okay, so we shall get up at 6." I say and she groans making me chuckle. "You of course can sleep in the car." I added and I feel her lips curve up into a smile.

"Yay!" She says letting out a small giggle. She traces patterns on my chest as I twirl her hair around my finger.

"Varun?" She calls for me as I hum in response. "Do you think I'm right for you? Like I'm the right person for you?" She asks randomly. I look down at her to find shes already staring at me.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess knowing that my marriage with Vikram is literally around the corner, and that I do feel you have changed Dad's mind with you being here. But then again I'm not sure." She says.

"Well of course you are right for me, there's no one else for me apart from you."

"How do you know that there's no one else for you other than me?" She asks tracing patterns on my chest.

"Because I won't feel the way I feel for you with any other girl." I say and she hums. "What about you?" I asked her.

"Well I know I'm new to this and technically you are my first love, some people don't forget their first love." She says.

"Well, Miss Kapoor that was a trick question and you have passed without a doubt!" I teased her and she giggles as I kissed her forehead chuckling.

"I don't want this night to end." She says. "I felt so at peace, spending time with you without any disturbances or any restrictions." She adds and I nodded.

"I'm sure by the end of my time here, we'll have plenty of nights that won't end." I smirk wiggling my eyebrows, she rolls her eyes with a smile playing on her lips as she smacks my chest.

"What time is it?" She asks yawning. I lean over to glance at the time off my phone which revealed it was half past 3.

"Its 3:30 in the morning." I say stroking her hair. Before I knew it, she falls asleep in my arms. I then drift off into a slumber only to be woken up by my alarm 3 hours later.

"Shraddha, we have to go." I gently shake her as she lays on her side in a deep sleep.

"Noo, I'm tired!" She mumbles in her sleep making me chuckle.

"I'll carry you out in just my shirt, I hope you know that I will." I say in a firm tone and her eyes snap open. Obviously I wouldn't carry her in just my shirt.

"You are crazy." She grumbles getting out of bed, realizing she's only wearing my shirt.

"Yes I am crazy about you!" I blow her a kiss and she rolls her eyes.

"Can you um, can you turn around so I can put on my clothes?" She says holding her clothes in her hands.

"Babe, I've already seen you." I say walking towards her. "No need to be shy in front of me especially." I say holding her hands.