ONE

ONE: HAWKINS, INDIANA

"KAT GET YOUR ASS OUT OF bed this instant! You are gonna be late for school!" Sam yelled knocking on her door. Katherine instantly jolted from her sleep.

"Do I get the Impala?" She called downstairs, hoping she would be able to get the car for the first day of school.

"No!" Her eldest brother Dean screeched from the kitchen. "Not my baby!"

She rolled her eyes as she quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, her combat boots, a plain white shirt, and her leather jacket as she rushed downstairs with her bag on her hand.

"I don't understand why I can't come with you guys to the lab, I am only going to be in school for two weeks tops!" Kat complained. Her family had never stayed in one place for very long, which made her friendless aside from Jo, one of their family hunting friends.

Sam sent her a small smile as he threw her an apple. "I know, but you need to be doing something for the time being other than riding with us. The yellow-eyed demon could be behind this, meaning we want you as far away from it," Sam explained.

Katherine sighed, as Dean wrapped his arm around her. "I know it sucks Kat, but maybe this will make you feel better," he smiled.

The three walked outside to reveal a red Impala, just like Deans. Katherine immediately screamed as she hugged her two brothers. "Thank you thank you thank you! I can't believe you got me a car!" Katherine smiled.

"Well, technically it is Bobby's and he gave it to you as an early birthday present," Dean smiled at his little sister's joy in her new car. "Now go have some fun at school, and make friends, go to some party's, beat some kids up, be a kid!"

"Dean!" Sam hissed hitting his shoulder. "Just have fun kiddo, and make friends!"

Katherine nodded, quickly hugging the two again before getting into her new car. She pulled out of the driveway and immediately zoomed down the road wither sunglasses on. Katherine never felt better, as she turned on the radio to an ACDC song she loved. She pulled into the schools parking lot slowly and turned off the engine. Everyone was staring at her. She took a huge breath before climbing out of her car, earning even more glares and stares.

She slung her bag over her shoulder as she began to walk across the parking lot toward the school. She could hear the roaring of an engine, and it got louder and louder. Katherine turned around to see a blue Camaro blaring its music and racing towards her. She froze, as the car came closer and closer before she jumped out of the car's way, a small red-headed girl in shotgun gave her an apologetic look as the car pulled into a parking spot.

"What the fuck!" Katherine screamed, her blood boiling. That guy had almost run her over in a freaking school parking lot.

She walks over to the car, as the redhead girl walks past her with her skateboard to the middle school beside the high school. She noticed the California plates, and then the guy driving stepped out of the car. He had bikers boots on, much like her, and was wearing jeans along with a blue jean jacket. He had long curled blonde hair and was smoking a cigarette. He turned to her, noticing she was staring.

"What?" he asked.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Kat asked calmly. "Because from what I saw, you can't tell the brake from the fucking gas,"

He looked at her surprised, as he took another puff of his cigarette. "Maybe you should watch where you are walking then, doll face," he replied before walking into the school.

Katherine raised her eyebrow at the boy. She had just made a scene and that was all he said to her? She noticed two people come up beside her.

"Are you okay?" a male voice asked. She turned to see a tall boy with big hair standing next to a small girl with short hair.

"I'm fine," Katherine mumbled. "That guy is just an idiot and doesn't know how to drive a fucking car,"

The small girl smiled a bit at her anger. "You are new right?" she asked, as Katherine nodded. "I'm Nancy Wheeler, this is my boyfriend, Steve Harrington,"

"Katherine Winchester," Kat answered. "My two brothers and I moved from Kansas,"

"That's cool," Steve answered smiling at her. "Here, I have to go catch up with the team, See you two later," he said pecking Nancy on the cheek before walking away.

"What class do you have first?" Nancy asked.

"English, with Mr. Jeffery," she replied looking at the piece of paper that was mailed to her.

"Me too!" Nancy smiled. "There is also an empty locker next to me if you want it,"

"That would be awesome actually," Katherine smiled. 'Just have fun kiddo, and make friends!' were the words that she had remembered Sam saying. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as she thought it was. The two girls walked to the lockers, and then another boy came put to Nancy.

"Nance, have you seen the new kid?" the boy asked.

She nodded. "Jonathan, this is Katherine, she moved here from Kansas, she is in English with us. Katherine, this is Jonathan Byers," Nancy introduced the two.

Kat smiled as she stuffed some books in her locker. The three then walked into Jeffery's English class, Mr. Jeffery stopping Katherine considering she was new. "Now, Ms. Winchester, since we are over a month into the semester, you will be doing the English assignment with the other new student, Billy," he said. "Now class, this is Katherine Winchester from Kansas, please make her feel welcome. Katherine, you can take a seat beside Nancy,"

She smiled, feeling lucky that she was beside Nancy, someone she actually liked in the school. A few minutes into class, the same boy who had almost run her over in the parking lot waltzed into class. Oh no, she thought to herself. She watched as Jeffery then introduced the boy to the class.

"Class, we have been gifted with two new students this year, this is Billy Hargrove, from sunny California. Mr. Hargrove, you will be partners with Katherine, for this project on Romeo and Juliet. It is due in three days. You can take the empty seat beside Katherine," Jeffery introduced him.

Billy and Kat's eyes came in contact and Katherine's death glare could be felt by everyone in the room. He cockily smiled at her as he took the empty seat next to her. She could feel the breath on her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"Hello, doll face,"

AN/
hola, so some side notes, we are gonna say that Mary winchester didn't die until Katherine was 2 years old just for the sake of it and dean and Sam we a lot older considering Kat is only 17. billy and kat have a love hate relationship that is gonna have a bunch of bumps in the toad and a ton of mistakes so this is gonna be really fun. will, dustin, mike and Lucas won't be in this as much because it is based around the older kids but further in they will be more relevant to the story.
all stranger things characters and plots belong to the duffer brothers and supernatural belongs to the original writers blah blah blah.

also I really need a new cover so help