TWO

TWO: JULIET KILLED ROMEO

KATHERINE JUMPED FROM her seat as the bell rang. Billy had been tormenting her since the moment he sat down. As she left she followed Nancy and Jonathan out of the class, receiving an orange sheet with 'Tina's Halloween Bash! Come and get sheet faced' with a ghost and a beer drawn on the front.

Nancy grabbed another one and threw it at Jonathan. "You are coming to this, and so are you," she glared at Katherine.

"Come and get sheet faced," Jonathan repeated the words on the sheet. "No, I'm not,"

Nancy glared at him and then turned to Kat. "Well, I am but I have nothing to get dressed up as. Come on Jonny, you need some alcohol in your system," Katherine smiled. Jonathan rolled his eyes. "You could even DD! You don't even have to drink, but that's no fun,"

"I can't just let you sit all alone on Halloween, that is just unacceptable," Nancy added. Katherine nodded as they walked down the busy halls.

"Well, you two don't have to worry because I won't be alone, I am going trick or treating with Will," Jonathan explained.

"All night?" Katherine asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah," Jonathan repeated.

"No, no way," Nancy jumped in. "You are going to be home by 8, listening to the talking heads and reading Vaughn again,"

"Sounds like a nice night to me," Jonathan answered.

"Jonathan, just come, you never know you might.. meet someone!" Nancy tried to coax him before Steve jumped in and picked Nancy up by the waist as she screamed. The two began to make out, and that was Katherine and Jonathan's signal to leave.

"Seriously, Jonathan. You should come, it is gonna be fun," Katherine said before slipping into her classroom.

SCHOOL DRAGGED ON AND ON, unfortunately, Billy was in three out of her five classes, and he sat beside her in everyone. Katherine had tried so hard to ignore him in every class but it was hard to ignore someone who smelt like nicotine and kept trying to get her to talk.

So when the bell finally rang for school to end, she was out of her last class so fast. Kat went to her locker and grabbed her books which included Romeo and Juliet, the project she and Billy had to work on before she felt someone lean up against beside her locker.

She turned to see it was exactly who she wanted to avoid. "What do you want again?" she asked sourly.

"Well, we are partners for this Romeo and Juliet thing," he answered. "Romeo and Juliet did have sex, maybe we should do our project on that,"