Chapter Fourteen.

"Just stay here." He said getting out the car.

I watched him open the door , and I was terrified for his and my life. She could've had anything planned.

She came outside and kissed Davon as if she was so happy to see him.
Seeing them together makes me mad all over again , it especially makes me think of when I saw them in his office.

She looked at me and smiled , "Oh Carol , you might as well come in too since you tagged along."

I couldn't stand this bitch. I wanted to slit her throat.

When we walked into the abandoned house , I heard Davis in a room crying. All the doors to the rooms were closed , so I didn't know which room he was in.

"Jasmine please. We beg you." I said.

"Shut up!! It isn't about you! It's about me and Davon. Your ass should've been out the picture!" She shouted.

"Okay Carol , just stand over there ,  don't say anything. " Davon said. He was trying to protect me. I was so terrified.

"Davon come here baby. " Jasmine said , taking off her clothes.
She was one ignorant and evil ass bitch.

He came closer to her and watched her take her clothes off.
"Make love to me right here! Right now! In front of her!" She demanded.

He stood there. Hesitant. I can tell he didn't want to so it , but he had to. We needed our baby.

"Now or you will never get your son." She said , showing us the gun.

I turned my face and started crying. "Just do it Davon. Go ahead!"

He started to take his clothes off slowly , staring at me. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry." And then they had sex right there , on the floor in front of me.

It hurt. It really hurt my feelings to see him do this with her all over again. She was sick in the fucking head.

When they were done, she put back on her clothes and she went to one of the rooms.  She cracked the door opened and started talking. 

Next thing I know , Cynthia , my ex Best friend walks out with a smirk on her face.

"Cynthia?!" Davon said with confusion.

"It's me baby." She said standing there.

"How do you two know each other ?!" He asked.

Jasmine stepped forwards , and starting kissing Davon's cheek. Then she smacked him , "This is my mother."

My mount dropped. Jasmine was Cynthia's daughter?! I thought to myself.

"Cynthia? This is your daughter? So does that mean she's my daughter?!" Davon asked. He was just as appalled as me.

"No. Coby is my dad. Your friend , the one my mom left you for." Jasmine confessed.
"Ex friend. We aren't cool anymore."

Cynthia stepped closer, "And why not Davon? Is it because i was pregnant by him? I knew you and Carol had something going on that's why I left you!" She yelled.

"Cynthia all you wanted to do was party that's why I left your ass. That shit got tiring and I was done with you!" He yelled back.

They was going at it about why they cheated on each other for a minute.

"How about your daughter tell you what she's been doing with me!!" Davon said.

Cynthia looked at Jasmine and waited for her to speak.