Too late ? - Lloyd

I'm gonna say sorry . I want her back. I can't go on like this any longer .........

I went to her house but she wasn't there. Where would she be ?! I went to the store where we met . Not there . The park , nope . I went everywhere we had gone together. Everywhere she said was special to her . And still couldn't find her .

It was so bright outside, was it always this bright outside? Kai didn't want me to go out. He still treats me like I'm a kid . Kai takes that big brother little brother thing too far . He says I'm super skinny and pale . Walking by the candy store next to the comic book store I saw my reflection in the window ....... wow I really do look like crap .

The candy store .... it's been a while since I've came here . After I ran out of candy I ddidnt feel like getting up to get some . I asked Kai to get me some but he of course refused. So I bribed Jay so he could get me some . But after he bought it I didn't feel like eating anything.

Still looking in the window I saw someone.... strange , this girl looks like (y/n). I kept staring at her . It can't be her ..... can it ? Then she turned so I could see her profile and .... it was ....(y/n)!

She's wearing a uniform? She's working here ?! Since when did she get a job ?! Is this where she's been since we have broken up ? Is that why Jay was acting so weird after he bought me candy ?

She was helping some customers. One was a cute little girl who was picking out candy . And the other I assumed was her big brother. He looked around (y/n)'s age .

Watching from outside I saw (y/n) and this guy smiling at each other and laughing. Did she move on ?! Already?! They seemed to be getting along really well . I kept watching them as the guy and his sister fallowed (y/n) to the counter to pay for the candy .

He payed for his little sister and she ran off , and came outside.

" Hi ! " the little girl smiled .

" Hello ...." I continued to look through the window.

" Are you ok ? "

" I'm not sure ......."

I saw (y/n) blushing ! And this guy wouldn't stop flirting with her ! I glared through the window . That's it ! I've got to hear what their  saying! I threw my hood on my hoodie on and carefully walked inside so the bell wouldn't ring . And I hid behind a large display case for candy .

* giggles * " So your name is ? " (y/n) asked.

" Michael " he kept smiling . I think he's trying to be charming. " And your obviously (y/n) , I love your name " he grabbed her hand and kissed it ! This guy is unbelievable!

She blushed harder " T-thanks , I got it for my birthday "  ( *facepalm * XD )

*snickers * " I assumed , and what a coincidence , I got my name on my birthday too " he then winked at her .

The flirting and blushing went on forever! I can't take it ! 😣

Luckily the little girl came back inside and was pulling on " Michaels " arm .

" Well I will see you around, promise to call me ok ? "

" Definitely , don't forget to text me " *giggles *

" Without a doubt "

He and his sister finally walked out . I can't believe that she's moved on like this . She obviously wasn't torn about our break up .  I was about to walk out when ...

" Hello , can I help you ? "

I turned around and blushes knowing who it was .

?! " L-Lloyd ?! " there she was , the girl who I still loved .

" Hey (y/n) ......"

" What are you doing here ?! "

"....... well ...... I ........I came to ...."

" hum ? " she raised an eyebrow.

" I came to say sorry ! "

" Its ok Lloyd it's in the past "

" Really ?! "

" Yea of course "

" that's great ..... but .... I also wanted to ask if you would...."

".......... I'm sorry Lloyd but I've moved on . "

" Please! I promise I will be a better boyfriend! I will do anything to make you happy "

" Lloyd I'm happy the way I am , anyways, I think I've developed feelings for someone else "

"...... I see....... let me guess , Michael ? "

" Lloyd are you stalking me ?! "

" so it's true then ...."

"............ no guarantees  " 

" (y/n) ..... I won't give up "

? She looked confused.

" I won't give up on you , on our relationship, on my love for you "

" ..................."

" I'm a ninja and ninja never quit "

"..... you know your way around the store , I will let you get the stuff you want and come upto the counter when your ready . "

In the end , I didn't buy candy . Sweets wasn't what I wanted. I wanted (y/n ) but she doesn't want to get back together. And now I'm going to be replaced.

A/n: The end ! XD hope you liked it and thanks for reading. And Yea sorry for picking a name and what the guy looks like but oh well XD u can't always be in control. Also ~ ( " Michael " is actually Maehara Hiroto from Assassination Classroom )