Chapter 28: His

"Uh, no?" You replied to Chen's statement. You invited her to your room since it's been a boring week. Everyones somewhere else and Loki is on Asgard. He was finally given back the trust of Odin and you are happy to see him get approval from his father. He said he wasn't a bit affected by it so you agreed, fakingly. He is clearly in denial.

Back to Chen. She said Matt's acting weird. He was being nice and non-pervertive. He doesn't flirt that much and became a gentleman except he was being a big scaredy-cat since the past few days.

"Can I get this clear?" Chen started a little bit nervous but she took a deep breath. "You and Matt ain't a thing, right?"

"Chen, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for me to like that pig! He didn't even court me!! Even if he does, I will turn him down." You explained and went sick of the thought of you and that perv.

"Oh, good." She sighed in relief and hugged you. "Because if you did, I would absolutely kill you. Also, he is not a pig anymore. He a sweet gentleman who is unfortunately hallucinating from time to time."

"Well that news is unnerving." You replied and pushed her back and looked at her intently. "So, did you quit your job there?"

"Y/N, Matt changed. He's a better man. He treats us great now. I wouldn't want to leave a job with the perfect boss." She replied with dreamy eyes.

"If I didn't know any better, and I do know better..." you stated before giving her a suspicious look before smiling mischievously. "Do you like Matt?"

"Whaaaaaat? Uh, noo..." she said defensively. You both went on and on until she admitted the truth. You said since Matt changed you'll try to be supportive.

»※«

"Seriously! Does anyone eats my clothes when I'm on a mission?!?" Nat angrily yelled as she walks out with Steve's grey hoodie and Clint's trousers.

"Is that my?.." Tony asked as he stared at the brown leather shoes Nat's wearing. "That is mine!"

"Not until someone spit out my casual clothes. This?.." Nat replied pointing at the shoes before glaring at Tony. "Ain't yours. This? Are mine. Take it and I'll take your life."

"Y/N!!" Tony yelled and stomped towards the training hall where you are currently sparring with Clint.

"Does anyone ever talk in this tower like they haven't swallow an amplifier!?" You asked and vanished from Clint's arrows. He got you cornered and him not missing a shot is annoying. When you thought you escaped the cruel grasp of his ordinary arrow... Boom! It was a tazer one and it electrified your butt.

"Go. Shop. Now." Tony ordered.

"Obviously, even common sense are lacking in this tower." You replied sarcastically and looked at Tony in a dull manner. "I'm in the middle of something. Don't interrupt. Do it yourself."

"Fine!" Tony groaned like he is dealing some kind of teenager. (A/N: Have I ever tell you your age? Maybe not. It's 22.) "Clint. Spit out Nat's clothes."

"Is that what this is all about?" He asked trying to focused in you attacking him and Tony speaking.

"Yes, Einstein! She's even wearing your trousers! My shoes!" Tony answered sarcastically.

"I don't have her clothes. If I did then she would've hunted me by now." Clint replied. Tony just stood there eyeing you. It was creepy and you can't handle his type of creepy.

"Urgh! Fine! Credit card." You said and held out a hand for Tony. He handed it to you and you grumpily pulled a nagging Nat and shoved her to the elevator with you.

»※«

"You guys owes me a lot." You groaned as you watched Nat stuffed practically every clothes she sees regal enough. Any thing with black and red that is not a drab looking outfit...

"You know, Y/N. You should do some shopping. Your clothes are not essential for any undercover work." She commented and went to the cap sections.

"Maybe that's where you lost all your clothes." You uninterestedly replied with sarcasm. Picked that up from the attitude of almost everyone in the Avengers.

"Oh, I know."

"What?!? Then what's with the drama back at the?.."

"That's just for show. I'll teach you that so you can get what you want." She replied smirking. Unbelievable! This girl is an offspring of death and every thing evil!.. but... the offer is tempting...

"I'll take you up on that." You smiled in a cool manner. After that, you two had like a dozen box in hand as you walk back to the car.

You two kept talking about stuff that Nat seemed to pretend to be interested on. She got distracted for a minute and not long enough, you got a stalker pinned to the floor by Nat's heel. Don't ask how that happened.

"Why were you following us? Who sent you?" She asks like it's the most logical thing to do. You took a long time to analyze the situation before you recognize the face of the guy.

"Matt?!" You asked in disbelief. Great! What does he want now? Being a creepy stalker isn't much of a change. Clearly, he was just acting. Poor Chen. She shouldn't have trusted him!

"Oh, Hi. Y/N. Can you,.. uh... mind helping me?" He asked in a pleading face.

"Answer my question. Why are you stalking us." Nat glared.

"I wasn't! Just came here to apologize,.." he said and looked at you. "To her."

"You got 5 min." Nat replied and got off him. "I'd be at the car."

Matt stood up and brush off the dust in his plain t-shirt and khakis.

"Uh, Y/N."

"Save it..." you said in a dull face and held a finger to stop him. "Apology accepted."

"What?! Really?!" He said in disbelief.

"I have my reasons." You answered while thinking about Chen.

»※«

Loki returned and it was awkward for you... especially him. When you caught him staring at you, you just smiled shyly and wave at him. He quickly looked away and blushed heavily which made you blush heavily and Tony was a bit irritated by the cheesy scenery.

One time, you accidentally bumped into each other and he dropped all his books. You went to picked it up and the cliche moment of you reaching for the same book happened and that started a long time of staring into each others eyes.

Loki cursed himself for not saying what he was supposed to say. It sickens him to feel absolutely shy when you're around and it is absolutely nauseating that he is acting like a schoolgirl.

"Uhm,.. Loki?" You said breaking the silence. "I, uhm,.. I want you to know something. I like you. I really do and,... the thing is, I just want you to know and,.. uhm.." You stuttered and cursed yourself. You wanted Loki to be your boyfriend. It's just hard.

"Shall we go on a date as you confess your admiration over me?" He smirked taking the book and placing it to a table beside you.

"What?" You questioned still dazed.

"I want you to be mine, Mortal. The customs in Midgard says I have to date you." He answered. "And, honestly, darling. You're already mine, why don't we make this official?"

"Uhm, yes! Absolutely!" You said excitedly making him chuckle and left you to get dressed.

The date was romantic and sweet and a little bit mischievous.

(A/N: Sorry for the long update. I'm out of ideas again! But luckily! I'm about to end this book as a part 1. The end is coming and I am glad none of you know me in real life or I would die by the time you finished reading the End. It will be a bit of slow update since I am busy at school.)