14

Taehyung's pov

Thinking back on my first impression of Hoseok , it was pretty much crystal clear to me that he had a thing and a passion for dance . He was really enthusiastic and cheerful at the same time — something that i was told alot online by most of my fans .

Jin patted on my shoulders while i was laying down on my sofa , feets getting sucked into the two slits on my leg massager equipment.

"So how was dance class today?" He asked me while sipping onto his favourite green tea , plopping down beside me .

"Hoseok was nice and all . The class was fine — but i dont like how Jungkook and I are having the same dance teacher ." I admitted while feeling the pain that the rollers of the leg massager give off.  pressing into my skin .

"This is the first time im hearing you saying that you are fine with a new instructor that you are given . Remember how you have declined almost every teacher you get that Mr Kim had assigned you to ?"

"Maybe 2017 is the year that I'll start being good to them . Or maybe , only to Hoseok . He seemed really nice and passionate , he makes me motivated somehow . He always has a bright expression on his face ." 

"Thats good to hear ."

——

"Thats good to hear." The director said when we were all gathered once again to discuss about the play .

"With the same dance instructors , i guess the moves would be standardise . Its a good thing ." He chuckled while all of us stayed quiet and nodded silently .

"When can we have our full dress rehearsal?" Mackenzie asked curiously but i rolled my eyes , is she a noob or what ? We have barely started and memorise everything .

"Patience my dear . We need all of you to memorise every line , then we would have a run through of the entire play . Afterwards , we would then have a full dress rehearsal for the four of you ." The director explained while some of the staff members hurriedly took down notes incase they needed it for the future .

"If all of you don't mind , my grand daughter 's birthday is coming and i was wondering if you guys wanted to perform for her and her friends during her birthday party . It can be a good platform for all of you to practice as well . I mean — if the children enjoy a cinderella play , im quite sure that it would be a success with the adults as well ." He voiced out and i frowned .

"Director , i dont mean to come off as rude or anything . But , are we going to be paid ? And why a child's party ? Thats dum—" before i could finish my sentence , i felt someone's hands on my mouth and i looked to my left , noticing that it belonged to Claire .

She glared at me before turning away to smile at the director .

"He keeps on saying the wrong thing . He meant to ask when would the party be ." She said .

"It would be two weeks from now , is that okay for the four of you ?"

"We would only need 2 people to perform right ? Since theres only one show and 2 main characters . Why not we could just have Claire and Jungkook do it ? It would make much more sense then ." Mackenzie clapped her hands loudly and for once , i agree along with her .

"Exactly ." I nodded but the director shook his head disapprovingly . "I've been thinking about what you had previously mentioned to me . If all things goes well and no one gets sick on the actual day of the performance , Jungkook and Claire would be acting while you guys would be below the stage . So i thought , why not pass this opportunity for the two of you instead ? Taehyung and Mackenzie , the both of you can go through the script together and prepare throughout these 2 weeks . This way , all of you would get your time to shine . "