Three

A/N: Cue the third player...

It took Lisa two weeks to calm down. In that period, she didn't even spare a glance towards Jeon-fucking-Jungkook or Kim Mingyu. The latter did his best, though.

After that two weeks, Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo were sitting at a café nearby Jisoo's faculty when suddenly Mingyu came over.

"Hey," he said, his eyes on Lisa. As other two greeted him, Lisa didn't even glance towards his direction.

"Lisa, can we talk?"

"Fuck off," Lisa said without looking at the boy, her voice was colder than that December morning. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were looking at them in silence, very confused.

"Let me –" Mingyu started.

"If you don't have the guts to do it in that situation, you already can't handle me. It's done. I don't give second chances. Now fuck off," Lisa said finally turning to him, her eyes dead serious.

The boy opened his mouth but Lisa turned to her phone, leaning back on her chair. After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, he finally left.

"What the heck, Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked for both herself and Jisoo who was speechless.

"He left me hanging at Bambam's party," Lisa said putting her phone to table and looking at her friends.

"What do you mean 'hanging'?" Jisoo asked.

"I mean 'hanging' in like we were about to fuck in a room upstairs and then he left me," Lisa gritted her teeth at the thought of it again.

"Whoa girl, why didn't you tell me that," Chaeyoung asked raising her brows.

Lisa took a deep breath, "Let's talk later, okay?"

"You're missing nothing, Mingyu is not that good anyways," Jisoo said nonchalantly as she drank her coffee. Then she realized the younger girls' agape expressions.

"Unnie! You did not!" Chaeyoung let out a little squeak. Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Of course not. He's not my type anyway. Tzuyu had told me a while ago."

"Who's Tzuyu?" Lisa said upon Chaeyoung's silence.

"She used to hang out with us," Jisoo started, tearing her sandwich to little bite sized pieces. "She's a pretty little bitch, you see, and we embraced her because she was cute and alone. She was like 18 back then. She came to the campus so often; everyone thought she was a student here. Anyways. After six months or something, we caught him juggling three different guys, two of them being Mingyu and Jinyoung. Then she came and told me everything, laughing like it was nothing. Fast forward, we kicked her out but Mingyu and Jinyoung still don't talk to each other since then."