Night life

Aliana's POV

We pulled up to my condo about an hour later. When we pulled up to the front, valet immediately comes to take the car to my parking spot.

I grab our bag out the back and begin walking inside the door when I realise Kassandra isn't with me.

She's gawking at the building with wide eyes. I walk back over to her and pull her forward. Her mouth drops open even further when she sees the front lobby.

"You guys really live here?" She asks, Fen nods his head but she's too busy staring to notice his head nod.

I lead her over to my private elevator and punch in my code. The elevator opens and we stepped in, when the doors closed she turns to me.

"How can you guys afford this place, it must cost a fortune." She says and Fen laughs.

"What? Did I say something funny?" She asks looking between me and Fen.

"No. We can afford to stay here because we own the entire building." I tell her as the elevator comes to a stop on our floor.

Her mouth drops open again and then her eyes almost pop out of their sockets when I open the front door for her to go inside.

"Wow." Is all she said.

"It's pretty amazing isn't it". Fen said smugly. "I designed it myself."

"Really, you did this?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Of course, if Ali had done it herself everything would be black." He said then jumped down from around my neck and went to settle himself in front of the t.v.

"Let's go get you settled in, we can buy anything else that you might need later." I took her hand and led her up the stairs and took her to one of the spare rooms.

"Is this your room?" She asked looking around the space. It was a really large room with its own bath insuite living room and walk in closet. Almost as big as mine.

"No my room is at the end of the hall. If you don't like this one there are others you could use." She looked a little nervous and she started fiddiling with the hands.

"No! I like the room I just assumed we would be sharing a room again." She says and a blush stains her cheeks, she looks down at her feet.

I walk over to her and lightly grip her chin lifting her head so I can look her straight in the eyes.

"Forgive me, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I would like nothing more if you stayed with me." I bend and give her a short and light kiss.

Her cheeks are flushed when I pull away. I give her a small smile but on the inside my beast is raging, clawing and snapping at me to mark her as ours.

I grip her hand and lead her out of the room and down the hall to my room. She steps in and gets a good look around.

"I can tell that Fen had nothing to do with this room." She says taking in the all black decor.

"No this is all me." I stride over the bed and put the bag down.

"You should rest up, we have a long night ahead of us."

"What are we doing tonight?" She says and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Were going hunting."

********************************************

"How is she doing?" Fen asks as I join him on the couch. I had waited until Kassandra had gotten settled and drifted off to sleep.

"She's good, maybe a little nervous about tonight."

"She'll be safe with us." He says confidently.

"Of couse she will. When all this is dealt with I want to take her to Onari for her training." I tell him trying to guage his reaction to going back to his home planet.

"That sounds like a good idea." He says ending the conversation.

We settle down for a few hours just watching television, when the room door opens and a minute later Kassandra appears at the top of the stairs dressed in black skinny jeans, and black long sleeved sweater and grey converse with her hunters blade at her side.

Me and Fen jump up from our seats and make our way over to her and I hand her a necklace.

"Whats this?". She asks holding it up to the light and inspects it.

"This necklace holds a small part of my magic, it will help by letting me know where you are at all times. Once you put it on only you will be able to take it off. If you do take it off it will return to me and show me the last place you had it and will allow me to come to you." She hands it back to me, turns around and lifts the back of her hair.

Reaching around her I clasp the necklace at the back, my hand grazes the back of her neck and goosebumps erupt on her skin. The necklace drops in place and she moves to step away from me, but I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me and squeeze her tight. At first she's tense, then after a few seconds she relaxes into me.

I lean forward and kiss the side of her neck and she shivers.

"I promise that I will always keep you safe." I whisper into her ear.

Swallowing hard, she jerks her head in a nod. I place one more kiss on her neck and step back. Fen settles himself on her shoulder and I grab her hand and pull her out the front door.

********************************************

We pull up to Crimson. The vampire only bar. Humans don't know it's a vampire bar, if they get too close they're suddenly hit with the need to be somewhere else.

Parking, we get out and make our way to the entrance, passing the many vampires waiting in line to get inside. Ignoring their hissing and cursing we walk up to the bouncer who is blocking our way.

"Move." I tell him.

He doesn't even look down at me.

"Back if the line." He lights a smoke and blows it in my face.

"Move. I won't tell you again." He steps up to me and reaches out to shove me back, but my blade is already sticking out of his heart. He looks at me wide eyed until he turns to ash. Looking back at the other vampires still waiting in line I see they also have fear in their eyes.

"If you don't want to die tonight, leave." I tell them then continue pulling Kassandra and Fen into the club with me.

No one was aware of what had just occured outside so the club was still in full swing, loud music, flashing lights and dancing.

I lead them over to a corner in the room and then placed a protection bubble around them. Nothing would be able to touch them.

"When everything starts, don't move okay? Nothing will be able to touch you so you don't have to worry, I'll do this as fast as I can."

"Okay, just be careful."

"I will."

"Watch her Fen." I tell him.

"You got it boss." He says and settles more on her shoulder, but still alert.

I turn away from them and summon my blade of darkness and stop in the middle of the dance floor. The first vamp to notice my blade starts to scream to warn the others but my blade removes his head before he can utter a word, he explodes into ash. Everything stops after that, the music, the dancing, the talking. Everyone in the room is now focused on me and my sword.

Then chaos, some vampires flee but the majority dive at me. That's when I start to move my blade and my body, ash exploding everywhere. I stay in constant motion, avoiding slashes, fangs and blades until only a few remain.

Then there is clapping behind me.

"Bravo, Bravo I nearly forgot how masterful you are with your blades. But to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Dionisis asks.

I turn around and give him a hate filled stare and he stops.

"I'm here to kill you".