7. Breakfast Issues

"Hi there!! How are you doing today my dear beauty princess!?" Arqam mocked at Aarish.

"Hi, well I'm fine thank you." He bowed at him. "Come on let's go"

"Where!?" Asked Zaigham from behind the newspaper.

"What do you mean Where? To the dining area of course, I'm starving."

"Oh!! Sorry but we can't have lunch this early." Stated Hisham making an innocent face at him.

"Are you crazy? I'm talking about breakfast." He glared at him

"Oh!! Breakfast! But Mr. Aarish Bilal... you're late... like 2 hours late!" Arqam made a sad face looking at the wall behind Aarish where the clock struck quarter past eleven.

"Late!! I can't be late it's just 11:15..." he was horrified over the fact that he might have to stay hungry.

"Aarish, this a hill station,.. people have their breakfast around 7 and by 10 they start preparing lunch... wait for an hour or two then we will have lunch!" Stated Wajahat

"One or two hours!? I'll die starving...." he plopped on the chair with a thud. They laughed at him.

"Ok let's go!!" Said Zaigham folding the newspaper.

"Where!?" Aarish asked with a tired tone.

"Sight seeing of course.!!"

"Here I'm dying and you want to go sight seeing I can't believe this..!!" He all but snarled at him.

"Buddy! It's not my problem that you're dying.... and besides I had a healthy breakfast so why not burn the calories." He said stretching himself.

"What do you mean by healthy breakfast? You guys had breakfast?"

"What do you expect? Wait for you?nah bro the Aloo paratha was way too tempting." Arqam taunted him.

"You...."

"Okay okay stop this nonsense both of you.... Aarish here's your breakfast..!" Hisham cut them out in the middle and pointed towards the tray the waiter was holding.

"My breakfast! Oh my child! may god bless you with a healthy, happy and phosphorous life, may all your dreams come true. May....." Aarish started showering his blessings at Hisham placing his hand on his head.

"And with your blessings I'd like to have this breakfast." Said Zaigham, rubbing his palms together.

"Don't you dare!?" He jumped towards the waiter and literally snatched the tray from his hands.

"Sorry man! I'm way too hungry to be polite.!" He told to the waiter who was having a hard time controlling his laughter at their behaviour.

"Anything else you want to have sir!?" He asked everyone. Before either of them could reply. Aarish started again.

"Yeah brother.!! I'd like to have a paratha with a healthy serving of butter on top of it and Apple milkshake of course." He stated stuffing his mouth with French toast and orange juice.

"Seriously!? You sound like a person who's been starved for a decade.!" Zaigham made a face.

"Good god.!! These two are worse than toddlers.!! Exclaimed Arqam. At his brother and Aarish's constant bickering.

Hi sweeties,

How're you all doing

I know this is a very short chapter.

Sorry about that!! Currently I'm busy with occassions here!!

Please bear with me..

Please do vote, comment and share it with you friends.

With love
Kiara💕