Chapter 11

What kind of dilemma is this I asked myself oh my God Sofia why are you so stupid how are you going to face him now,no no you have to be brave.
"good morning Adam I said".
"morning Sofia how was your night".

"I look up expecting a smile on his face but he was serious. um fine thank I replied looking down.

"where is zayed has gone

"have you forgotten he has gone to school "
.
"oh my God I completely forgot am so sorry I slept late.

"why are you apologizing,its is nothing after all I was the one who volunteered to take care of you and your brother.

"u don't understand it was my job to take care of my brother,but I dump all the load on you which is unfair.

" and who told you that."

"you may have no problem with it but I do.

"and why is that.

"I just think we are already inconveniencing you and it will be unfair if I don't do anything to lessen the burden."

"okay you know what since it seems you are not going to drop the matter, you can do something for me.

"what is it ".

Why don't you be my eyesight ".

"But why do I have to be your eyesight and how do I do that ".

"so simple all you have to do is read to me whenever at work ".

"but you have someone doing that for you ".

"well you can read me my personal mail and letter is that okay.

"yes it is I said feeling relieved at least nobody is talking about what happened yesterday.

"Sofia I need to go upstairs can you assist me".

"sure coming ".

"but why are you going upstairs it is still early is there a problem, are you feeling unwell ." I can't help but ask him such question , I have a soft spit for him

"I feel a little tired and I have a slight headache".

"oh my since when did it start I said after entering his room ".

"early this morning ". That is bad , too much stress

"why didn't you say something I said with frustration in my voice ".

"I thought it was nothing but now it is a lot worse than earlier ".

"oh my God I think I need to go and get you some medicine, why don't you just lie down am coming back,when I got back he was already lying down take this I said giving him some pills and water to drink after that I lie him back on the bed".

"don't go anywhere I want you here when I wake up."

"no problem I said watching him drifting off "

I wonder what made him develop an headache I thought he doesn't work or is it something else or maybe I should call the doctor,all this thought kept going on in my mind until I couldn't take it anymore I was about to go out when I remembered a voice telling me not to leave him alone, heavily I sat down back

"no no please no mum dad wake up no,no ,no muuum, daad . " I was so startled then I noticed he was having a nightmare , and he was sweating profusely , moving to his side if the bed I trued waking him up.

"Adam, Adam wake up,Adam." I shouted and he woke with a start

"are you alright you were shouting in your dream and you were sweating provosely." Giving him some water he ,drank and I kept the rest on the bedside table .

" do you want to talk about it talking about scary things help a lot."

"and who told you I was scared ". Now have done it ,he looks ,quite angry with me , and I don't deal well with anger

So guys what do you think Adam was dreaming about I wonder what it is so guys here is my update just need you to keep on voting and commenting .