Chapter 12

I wonder what I did wrong why is he angry with me or maybe I should go and ask him  no,no that won't be good but I can't just keep quiet when all this is happening or maybe I should just ignore him and pretend like noting is wrong after all he is the boss and he is also my helper what if I ask him and he get too angry and decide to throw us out ,oh my God! That means the end for me ,so Sofia you better be careful if you know what is the best for you now take a deep breath in and out .good girl I said  praising myself,

"Adam ,Adam where are  you". I was trying to act like all is cool ,but inside ,I was a mess .

" what do you want Sofia."  a voice said at my back startling me whirling around quickly with my hand on my chest .

"Oh my god Adam what did you do that for you just scared me senseless now"

"Well am not sorry I scared you what do you want anyway ." so rude ,this guy , always snapping , trying not to stay offended I reply him .

Um um clearing my throat I spoke up " um Adam I want to ask you something. i said at once not wanting to loose my new found confidence.

"What".
Ignoring his rude reply  I continue," well lately you have been acting off I just want to ask you what the matter is,is it anything  I can help you with".

"Someone like you can't understand what am going through and I am not sure you will ever understand". Why is he doing this ,to himself ,he bottle so much inside of him .

" why don't you try me".

"What part of no don't you understand. he said angrily."

" but Adam, I just want to help you why is that so hard to believe ". Helping you put my mind at ease , but you don't know that .

"Let me make you understand you can't help me,Sofia just go away  from here leave me alone."  fighting back tears I left his room knowing what was coming next I ran to my room sat on the bed and cried,after what seems like forever I went to the bathroom splash some water on my face afterward I went downstairs and proceed to the kitchen ignoring Adam , because that will be the best thing to do . I picked up a knife and started slicing some vegetables, thinking  inwardly I wonder why i went to meet him in the first place but I wanted to do was help him is there anything bad in that,but I feel bad why was he shouting at me all I wanted to do was comfort him sighing out loudly I drop the knife and left the kitchen,moving to the garden I sat down there enjoying the serenity and calmness of my surrounding sensing a movement beside me I turn around and gasp when I saw Adam lying down on the bench beside me standing up quickly I turn around and glared at him even though I know he can't see me.

" what are you doing here and when did you come outside anyway I thought you were in your room".

"If you care to know it is none  of your business and shouldn't  be the one asking that question after all its my house and I can do anything I want" .
getting hurt by the word he just spoke I turn around mumble sorry and left .

So guys what do you think Adam is being very rude u wonder why after all he was the one who said Sofia has his mothers voice has his mother voice .lot of love from you guys .....

.