W.U Instant Messenger

Ashanti

Ashanti.Anthony: Sent One Image

Ashanti.Anthony: Am I seeing this correctly?

Natalia.Cumbler: Is that......👀

Ashanti.Anthony: Yes!

Davina.Gonzales: Wait Charlotte & Wolf are an item? Where have I been??!😳

Ashanti.Anthony: Yeah they're in the library smiling in each other faces.

Natalia.Cumbler: I mean I don't like the bitch because she is out to get my man, but Wolf is not to be trusted in any way. Ashanti go intervene or something.

Ashanti.Anthony: Uh fuck no! She has to stop being so gullible and trusting ppl. She has been this way since Freshman year. Like she is still besties with Raven for crying out loud. Worst than Wolf if you asked me.

Natalia.Cumbler: I didn't ask 😒 . Girls are one thing but Wolf is on a different level.

Davina.Gonzales: I'm with Ashanti on this one. She has to learn the hard way.

Natalia.Cumbler: BRB bitches...

Natalia.Cumbler: What are you up to?

Wolf.Ballard: ???

Natalia.Cumbler: You've been spotted in the library with a certain blondie...

Wolf.Ballard: Got your minions spying on me now? Which one??

Natalia.Cumbler: I honestly don't care about you. We're over remember. I chose Chase. Get over yourself.

Wolf.Ballard: SO why are u worried about what I'm up to? Please enlighten me.

Natalia.Cumbler: Just leave her alone Wolf, you are going to cause one hell of a ruckus on campus like you didn't do enough damage at the bonfire already.

Wolf.Ballard: We are just studying in a public place. Don't worry I won't fuck her in the back of the library by the encyclopedias—that's our special spot. I gotta go my study buddy just came back to the table. Also, tell Ashanti she has been spotted.

Natalia.Cumbler: Fuck you!

Wolf.Ballard: Time and place baby! Just name it and I'm there.