The Boy Who Sneaks..... Chapter 3 (SAMPLE)

Copyright © 2012 Kirsty Moseley

                                                               Chapter 3

I woke at six o’clock as usual to my alarm going off; I silenced it and tried, unsuccessfully, to move away from Liam. I had my head on his chest and my leg draped over his crotch, which as usual, was already full of the ‘morning glory’ that happened to all boys. He had his hand on my knee, pinning my leg there, and his other arm wrapped tightly around my waist. As I tried to move, he tightened his hold, mumbling something in his sleep about not wanting to go to college anymore.

I moved my arm and tapped his stomach. “Six o’clock,” I mumbled, tapping him again when he didn’t open his eyes.

He groaned and tightened his grip, pulling me so that I was completely on top of him. I could feel his erection pressing between my legs. I gasped at the feel of it, it was strange but it actually felt nice. What the hell is wrong with me? This is Liam for goodness sake! I tried to wriggle free, but it just made us rub together in places that I would rather not think about my brother’s man-whore of a best friend touching. My body started to tingle and I couldn’t help the little moan that escaped from my lips. Oh my God, that actually feels nice!

“Liam!” I whisper yelled at him.

He snapped his eyes open and looked at me, shocked. His expression quickly changed to his trademark smirk, which I wanted to slap right off of his face. “Well good morning, Angel. Wow, this is a first,” he purred, raising his eyebrows, his smile amused.

“Will you let go of me for goodness sake?” I whisper yelled at him. He raised his hands in a I surrender fashion and I quickly rolled off him. “It’s six,” I grumbled, frowning.

He rolled onto his side to look at me. “OK. Don’t be mad at me all day today, please. I didn’t know I did that, I’m sorry, Angel, OK?” he whispered, kissing my forehead before quickly climbing out of the bed and throwing on his clothes.

“OK, whatever,” I mumbled, settling into his warm spot in the bed where he had been laying.

“I’ll see you later.” He shot me a wink before climbing out of my window. Rolling over, I buried my face into his pillow, I could still smell him and it made me feel safe and calm. I drifted back to peaceful sleep for another hour.

After getting dressed more peacefully than yesterday, I stuck in my iPod and was happily dancing down the hallway when I spotted him eating my cereal again. Every freaking day! I sighed and stole the bowl out of his hands.

“Damn it, Liam, there’s like four other cereals in the cupboard and you only eat mine! Why? Do you do it just to piss me off?” I asked, frowning, as I started munching on my breakfast.

“Good morning to you too, Angel,” he said politely, with an amused smile on his face.

“Right, hi.” I plopped down and eating my cereal as Jake came into the kitchen.

“Hey, guys, you nearly ready to go?” Jake asked, throwing us each a juice box as usual. We both nodded and headed to Liam’s car.

As I got to school, Sean grabbed me and pulled me off for a talk. “What’s up?” I asked, concerned. He actually looked a little frantic; his hair was all messy, it looked as if he had been pulling on it or running his hands through it a lot, his eyes were tight with stress.

“I forgot it’s Terri’s birthday tomorrow, and I have no idea what to get her!” he cried desperately, running his hands through his hair roughly, confirming my earlier suspicions about the style.