Chapter 19

Because girl power 24/7 duh😂

*

"So are you sure it's okay for me to stay?" I ask for the millionth time today. Damon rolls his eyes at me, probably annoyed I asked again. He takes a pillow and a blanket from his bed and puts it on the futon across his bedroom before turning to me.

"Yes, I want you to stay Jasmine." My heart flutters at this and I give him a smile. He returns the smile. That beautiful smile I've grown to lov- wait.

Do I love him?

"So, I'll take the futon for now, and you can take my bed, ok?" I was so in my thoughts, I didn't notice the hand that was being waved in my face. I blink a few times and see him looking at me with a raised brow.

"Wait... I can't take your bed. Let me take the futon, it's already bad enough you got to deal with me." I lightly laugh, but he doesn't laugh with me.

"That's not true." He states, his brows furrowed. "If anything, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He blurt out. He averts his eyes from me, his cheeks turning a little pink. I widen my eyes at his statement, not knowing what to say.

I awkwardly clear my throat and he goes to walk out of the room. He stops at the door.

"I'm taking the futon, period." He says in a stern voice, not even looking my way, and slams the door.

*

Shout out to @fbowens for voting on my book!

DAMON MIGHT HAVE CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR HER AKSHFHF!

POSTING CHAPTER 20 AFTER THIS!

Love ya!

Lei-Bear