Lauren: Moments (Part2)

~month ago~

"Who's gonna tell her?" I heard Camila sobbing from the dressing room "I-I can-can't even, f-fuck" I walked into the room and saw the girls hugging each other while crying.

"Hey guys, what's up?" they all pulls away when they heard my voice, non of them made eye connected, they looked at me worry "what?" I asked confused.

"Laur, I think you should, you should sit" Normani said and sat me on the couch.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and hold Normani hand "why you crying?" I asked.

"Well..." ally spoke while trying to keep her voice up "yo-your mom c-called a-and sh-e said t-that (y-y/n)-" I cut her off.

"Oh talking about her, she told me a funny joke this morning I have to tell y'all" I laughed at the memory.

"I c-cant" Camila ran out from the room and Normani followed her.

"What's up with her? And y'all?" Dinah and Ally both sit on my sides and hold my hands.

"Your m-mom called and sa-said that um..." Dinah took a deep breath "(y/n)'s p-parents get b-back ho-home from wor-rk and found (y/n) without a-a spirit" she started to cry harder.

"Nice joke" I said and started to laugh" okay Camz, Mani you can go out now, where's the camera?" I get up but Ally sat me back in my place.

"Lauren... I-I'm so so-sorry" she cried and my laugh turned into a crazy cry.

"No, no, no NOO" I refused to believe, I tried to ran away, away from their bullshit, away from those lairs but Dinah hold me and hugged me in her arms "NO, YOU LYING" I yelled in Ally's face "YOU FUCKING LYING" she hugged me while I tried to fight her and Dinah "IET GO OF ME, I WANT TO SEE MY BABY, I WANT TO HUG MY GIRL" Dinah didn't let go, she hold me until I relaxed a bit.

"Lauren I'm so sorry" she said and cried into her hands "Normani said she's going to talk to the management, so you'll go home to me with (y/n)'s family and everyone" I nodded and get out from the room to the bathroom.

I didn't know what to think, my thoughts where all over my head, not letting me to rest my mind even not for a second, I went it the sink and washed my face, i looked into the mirror, seeing the water fall off my face.
Did she was in pain? did she felt pain when she... when she left me? What was her last thoughts? Did she regretted it but it was too late? Did she wanted to do it for a long time ago? She smiled every time I FaceTime her, she looked happy, I fucking fell for this fake smile, I let my girlfriend foolish me, I suppose to know her the best how didn't I noticed it? Am I a bad girlfriend? Sh- I-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I covered my ears and started to yell, I didn't wanted to hear my own thoughts, I wanted to fucking die, to know the answers for my question to see her one last time, to kiss her one last time, to touch her one last time, to talk to her one last time.

~today~

It's been a month, a month since when I lost her, a month since I saw her for the last time, I miss her so much, her kisses, her warmth, her (y/e/c) eyes, her cute nose, her (y/h/c) hair, her hugs, her everything.
The management let me and the girls a longer break because of what happened to (y/n), Im actually not really happy to be home, on tour I'm always busy and I'm not thinking as much as I do when I have nothing to do, so I can't wait to be back to the fans how deserving my love.

"Mija dinner is ready, come downstairs!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry!" I replied, I was busy looking at the last picture I took with (y/n), I tried to see if I did missed something about her, I wanted to see if I was blind to my girlfriend pain, while I was busy looking at some pictures of us my mom get into my room with something in her hands.