Chapter 11

Alex's POV

These past days I felt bad for my Perezfect and I felt angry, jealous all these diffrient type of emotions. Jealous because she was with Jessica, Angry because she sexually assaulted Hailey, and bad because I hurt her so much. I maked out with Kara right in front of her. Did she deserve it? she did and I will keep telling myself that. She doesn't deserve me.

I have also been getting to know about Kara more and she seems like a nice girl, Shes beautiful, very nice and genuine. But she can never replace what I felt when I was with Perezfect.

When I see Riley I always wanna kiss her and make her mine. Jessica stole her from me...No I broke up with her what am I talking about, I pushed Riley away from me and now she's with someone else. I was broke out of my trance "Wakey wakey dude" I looked up to see Jasmine smiling like an idiot. "What do you want" I said annoyed. A hurt look spread across her face "I want you to be with Riley that's what I want" I pushed her away and walked towards the basketball court to see Riley playing.

I loved how she was focused and determined to win, competitive Perezfect. She put a basket in and they all cheered hugging Riley. I was broken again out of my thoughts when I saw Jasmines hands poking my face.

"You really like her don't you Asslex?"
I shot her a glare
"I like Kara, what are your talking about" I looked around the court to see Kara also playing basketball trying to get her attention on me. I ws distracted by Riley to see her.

"Kara plays basketball really good"
I said smirking and putting a thumbs up for her
"No Perezme is better"
I shook my head knowing she was right but still disagreed. She continued on "Fine,how about we test it then Riley vs Kara"

I glanced at Kara and saw that she missed a shot Terribly and then glanced at Riley and saw that she got a three-pointer in. Jasmine was smiling the whole time "I'll be on Kara's team,let's change it to a 2v2" I said.

She shook her head "You'll be on Perezme team and I'll be on Kara's"
I shook my head and walked away from her "Fine Fineeeee, let's play tommarow" she said.

I glanced at her smirking "May the best team win" I held my hand out and she shook it.

I was fucked I knew they were gonna win but I wasn't a bad basketball player myself. Kara better practice, I wanted to beat Perezfect  and Jassmine"

I walked towards the door but hands grabbed me from my hips and turned me around kissing me. I pulled away quickly and saw Kara. I saw Riley walking this way so I kissed Kara passionality and pulled her closer to me. I heard Riley making disgusting sounds while walking with another inmate who seemed to be Becca. Jessica's ex I think.

Becca pushed Kara to the floor and laughed. I shoved Becca to Riley who stumbled and fell hardly onto the ground. I grew concerned and went closer to Riley to see if she was okay. "Ow" Riley said looking at her knee that was bleeding. Kara laughed and I glared at her, she had a confused look on her face.

I really wanted to punch Kara for laughing at Riley when she's hurt.  I didn't mean to hurt Riley, I wanted to hurt her friend. Becca stood up and shoved me onto the floor trying to punch me, Riley stood up quickly and pulled Becca off of me. "Stop Becca!" she said, Becca growled at us.

"Fuck her" Becca said to Riley  "She hurt you". Riley looked at me and pulled away. Riley faced Kara "sorry Kara she's drunk"

Kara had something in her hands she then threw something towards Riley and it hit her in the face. I got mad really mad. Becca punched Kara in the face and then I tryed to punch Becca but then Riley pulled Becca away so I accidently punched Riley.Who backed away holding her face.

Guards came and seprated us 4. What was that about Becca is crazy! and why would Kara just hit Perezfect with a ball. I stared down Kara who just laughed and walked to other inmates. I looked to see Riley in pain and Becca calling Jessica to come over, Jessica came jogging over and holded her face close to hers and studied Rileys face. She kissed Riley and they went inside the prison.