Terrified

Ashton's pov.

I heard his echoing steps on the pavement. He was following me, again. Oh how I wished he would leave me alone. I started walking faster, my heart thumping so loud and hard I almost couldn't breathe. Suddenly, I felt a jerk on on my hoodie and someone pull me back.
'Oh god please no please please no'
I thought to myself. "Why are you walking so fast huh gay boy?" I felt chills up my spine as he said those words to me. "N-no reason" my words stuttered as I felt I might puke. Why, why me? He chuckled a deep low chuckle "you know what happened last time you lied, Irwin" I winced at the memory. I nodded slowly, not wanting him to hurt me again. "You have a voice, speak!" "Y-yes I remember, T-Tyler."
"Good." He smirked and shoved me to the ground. In an instant, I was curled up in fetal position covering my head. His kicks hurt but I was used it it. I told myself not to cry until he powerfully kicked my back. I cried out in agony, and this time the tears rushed down my face. I wanted to die at that moment. I was useless. I deserved this.

----------------------------------------------

Lukes Pov.

I heard someone crying loudly and someone tell them to be quiet or they'd kill them for sure. I ran down the street and around the corner to see one of my closest, nicest friends kicking and cursing at a dirty blond-haired boy.
"Hey Tyler! What are you thinking!"
I bolted towards him and pushed him roughly to the ground. "Luke! I--I um w-what are you doing here man?" I wanted to slap him, hit him, do anything to help the kid crumpled on the pavement. He looked like he was shattered, broken, and I felt as if I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was alright. But I couldn't. Not here anyways, not in front of Tyler. I shoved him against the wall. "Go. Home. Leave him alone you bastard". He scattered away and fell on the the corner of the side walk. Am I that intimidating? I walked over to the boy and reached out my hand. He peeked through the gaps between his fingers and gasped and shriveled back into a ball. "No, no it's ok it's, ok" I soothed "I'm Luke, and I'm not here to hurt you." He reached up his hand and I grimaced at his bloody face. "A-ashton" he said. Ashton grabbed his bags and books and turned to walk back home, crying. I raced after him
"Wait! Wait!" He turned and looked up at me. Goddamnit why did I have to be so tall. "Do you need a ride?"

----------------------------------------------

Ashton's pov.

"Huh?" Was this beautiful boy actually asking me if I needed a ride? "I can give you a ride home if you'd like" Luke smiled at me, and I told him my address and we hopped into his car. "Why did you help me back there?" I questioned. He laughed... did I say something wrong? "Tyler's an ass, don't let him hurt you okay?" I nodded, my god he was stunning. Luke got to my house and my family wasn't home. Perfect. Luke wrote something down and handed it to me. His number? A mean note? I wasn't sure, so I thanked him and he told me to call him. So it was his number. Ok I'm cool with that. I ran to the house and unlocked the door. I started to cry, screaming out curses and other things. I'm useless, ugly, gay, and alone. I searched in my sock drawer for it. Nope can't find it- oh here it is! I walked to the bathroom. Suddenly the urge to self harm vanished. As if the feeling were never there, but instead got a warm bubbly feeling inside. I have Luke Hemmings number! I practically shouted around the house happily singing "I have Luke's nuummber!" Over and over again. I washed my face and decided to text him.

///
HEYY! Or is it hi... But anyways hello I'm Killian :D I have been having reaalllyy bad Lashton feels lately so I decided to make a story about them! I hope you like it! It's gonna be long bc Lashton feels I gotta let 'em out ya know :'D