Chapter 26

Angel-

Harry just looks at me questioningly and I roll my eyes. "Not like that Harry." I sigh as I shove at his chest playfully, Harry's muscular arms wrap around my waist and pull me against his chest.

"Not that I'd mind love, all you have to do is ask." He whispers as he gazes down at me, the heat building between us is palpable and I feel so lost in his beautiful green orbs. 

Oh God, this isn't good.

"Thanks but I'm pretty beat." I mumble and Harry chuckles, I squeal as he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. "Harry!!! What are you doing?" I shriek as my fists pound weakly against his strong back.

"I'm taking you to bed, what does it look like?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes, Harry tosses me down on the bed before turning off the lights and lying down besides me. Harry lays on his back and smiles at me as I scoot closer to him before resting my head on his shoulder and hand on his chest. "I thought we were just sleeping." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"We are you perv." I mumble and Harry chuckles as he wraps his arm around me. "You make me feel safe, like you won't let anything happen to me." I confess and he kisses my head.

"You are safe Angel, always."

**

The next morning I woke in the exact position I had fallen to sleep in, speaking of sleep.... It was heavenly. Harry's warmth and arms around me make me feel so safe, so secure. Harry is still fast asleep, his lips parted and face completely relaxed. Without even thinking I begin to softly trace his features, my fingertips ghost his soft skin and across the stubble peppering his chin before trailing down to his neck.

Harry sucks in a breath and shifts slightly alerting me that he's awake but my exploration of his skin continues until he squirms and grabs my wrist. His bright green eyes narrow at me daringly. "Oh is someone ticklish?" I tease before dropping my hands down his chest and tickling his sides. Harry grunts before grabbing both of my wrists in one of his large hands and pinning me down to the bed with my hands over my head. "I'll take that as a yes." I smirk as he hovers over me, a sigh falls from my lips as Harry rests his weight in between my legs and I bite lip as I feel his arousal press against my thigh.

I thought maybe a good nights sleep would clear whatever arousal and tension but it's just the opposite. I don't think I've ever wanted anyone as much as I want Harry and that scares the ever living shit out of me. Harry's green eyes peer down at me, usually I would tug my hands away and try to take some kind of control but with Harry it's different.

I trust him so completely, more then I have ever trust anyone aside from my father.

Harry leans on his elbow and cups my face gently, "You're so beautiful Angel." He whispers before leaning his head down, the minute his lips brush against mine electricity shoots throughout my body.

"Angel? Dad?"