treinta y nueve

"I love magic" Cassiopeia heard her godson exclaim as they entered the enormous tent. She chuckled at the awe Harry had for magic, and she remembered the first time she watched a movie. Although it wasn't her favorite memory, she remembered she was awestruck by the pictures moving for an hour straight.

"You are more like your mom than you think" she told Harry. He loved talking about his family with others, learning new things and finding out what they were really like. "How so?" He asked intrigued by the statement. "Since she was a muggle born, she was always amazed by magic. She loved learning new things and I sometimes teased that she only hanged out with me because I was always doing stuff with magic." Harry laughed and Cassiopeia continued her story, "I was really similar with muggle stuff, I once tried to buy a dress with galleons on a muggle store. Thank Merlin Remus was there or I would've made a fool of myself."

Harry laughed at how silly she was

Harry laughed at how silly she was. "well, lets get going, I wanna see those Irish win!" she told harry. "I am sorry Cass, but your Irish team is definitely losing." Harry countered and left the tent. She smiled at the nickname, at how natural it was and how he reminded her of james so much.

                                 🌗🌗🌗

They arrived at the stadium, and as they were going up to find their assigned seats, a familiar voice stopped the group.
"Looks like you're going up" Lucius stated smirking. Draco then interrupted "Father and I are at the ministry's box, an invitation by Cornelius Fudge himself". Lucius rolled his eyes and added "Don't bust Draco, there's no need with these people... of course, dear Cassiopeia, not you, you're welcome to join us"
He said inviting the former Black. "Yeah, because if it rains, you'll be the first ones to know" Draco said.  "No thank you, besides, with a head as big as yours, you'll be the one telling me if it's raining" she countered and smiled sweetly at both Malfoys.

"That was brilliant Professor Black" Ron said smiling like an idiot. "Call me Cassiopeia outside of Hogwarts, Ron" she said smiling.

Soon, the game began and everyone started cheering. The Weasley twins were laughing with Cassiopeia, and rooting loudly when the Irish team appeared.

"Bloody brilliant!" She yelled

"Bloody brilliant!" She yelled. Everyone was enjoying themselves, but enjoyment never lasts forever.

                                    🌑🌑🌑

The game finished, and Cassiopeia's team won, She was ecstatic. The kids and the adults got separated, and that's when the curses and the fear happened. Everyone was screaming, and death eaters threw curses at anyone in their way. Cassiopeia was looking for Harry frantically and yelled for him. She was scared, and she got even more scared when she saw the sky. There it was, the dark mark, the mark she hadn't seen in years. That could only mean one thing... he was back.

"Cassiopeia! Harry is here, we found him!" Arthur yelled, she ran over where they were and hugged Harry. He felt strange, he had never felt someone so worried about him in his life, and it felt nice.

"Harry James Potter! Never ever do that again!" Her hair was white of fear. Harry nodded looking at the witness of her disappear slowly and turning into a purple, she was relieved.

"I'm sorry, I just... saw something, rather someone cast the mark and..." she cut him off "it's fine, just be careful" Harry nodded.

They went back to the Weasley's and Cassiopeia said goodbye to Harry since he wanted to arrive to Kings Cross with Ron. She went back to a very tired Remus and hugged him.

"You're back" he said smiling. "Yes, and I brought chocolate!" She smiled. He loved her with passion, he was so lucky. "Why thank you Cassiopeia Lupin." She smiled at the fact that they were married. "Well, husband of mine, we should sleep if you want to bid your goodbyes to Harry tomorrow" he nodded and hugged her until they both fell asleep in each others arms.