FOUR

FOUR: UNTHINKABLE PARTY MISTAKES

KAT WALTZED BACK inside and right up to Nancy and Steve standing by the kitchen. "Guys come on you haven't even had anything to drink yet?" Katherine frowned.

A boy she didn't know come up beside her screaming in her ear, "Katherine is the new Keg Stand Queen! Harrington, she killed yours and Billy's time by miles," he yelled before running away. Katherine smiled as she grabbed another drink from someone, and quickly chugging half of it.

"How are you not drunk yet?" Steve asked.

"I have a very high tolerance, I get it from Dean!" she yelled over the music. Then a hot guy in a Hawaiian shirt came up and pulled her onto the dance floor. "Oh, Bye guys!" she yelled giggling and dancing with the guy.

The two danced and danced as the song went on. Kat was being a normal teenager and she was loving it, especially if it involved making out with a hot guy in a Hawaiian shirt. The two started kissing as they were dancing to the music, Katherine's lips moving with his, and then someone bumped it not the two and the couple broke from their steamy make-out session.

"Dude!" the guy in the Hawaiian shirt yelled, as it was Billy in a leather jacket who had bumped into them. "Watch where you are going!"

Kat frowned and went to go and get another drink, from the punch bowl that was a lot more than just punch. She witnessed Steve and Drunk Nancy fighting, which led the red punch being spilled all over Nancy's white costume. Everyone stopped and stared at the two were arguing and walked off to the bathroom.

Katherine then realized Jonathan was here and drunkenly made her way over to him. "You made it!" she yelled.

"And you are drunk!" he yelled back. "Have you seen-"

"Steve? Where are you going?" Katherine asked as Steve walked out of the party, slamming the door. She then turned back around to see that Jonathan was gone as well, and she had no clue where drunk Nancy was.

"Shit," she said to herself as she took another swing of her drink. Kat then went back to dancing in the big crowd. Her hips swayed to the music as she danced in the huge crowd. She was finally having fun, not worrying about her brothers, she was drinking, partying and not worrying about anything. Katherine was finally having a fun night in her life that didn't include her brothers and hunting.

Kat then bumped into someone and as she turned around she began to dance with the guy she had bumped into. He only had a leather jacket on, revealing his very toned torso. She smiled as she continued to drink and dance. She screamed the lyrics to the song and danced close to the guy. Katherine then felt the pair of lips connect with her, and she immediately kissed back. The electricity ran through her body as the kiss fuelled her body and sent shivers down her spine as she continued to kiss the boy she had been attached to for the past 10 minutes.