FIVE

FIVE: OH NO

FIVE: OH NO

KATHERINE WINCHESTER HAD NEVER BEEN IN A serious relationship. Her family moved around too much for her to ever connect with someone. They always moved, so she just gave up and chose not to make friends, knowing she would be gone in a few days. Of course, she had had her first time before, and all the firsts, but this was different. She woke up and the guy was still there.

The morning after the Halloween Bash at Tina's house was something she had never experienced before. Billy was asleep next to her, and she was surprisingly enough curled up next to him, the sheets wrapped around their bare bodies.

In her head, Kat was mentally cursing herself, and then she looked at the clock. She didn't know exactly when her brothers were going to be home, but she knew it would be soon, and she knew Billy couldn't be here when they came back. The clock read 7:39 am, and it was still a school day.

"Shit," Kat mumbled. "Billy," she said trying to wake him. "Billy," she hissed.

"Morning babe," he mumbled rolling over and pecking her lips.

"Billy you have to leave," Katherine groaned. "It is a school day, and my brothers are gonna be home soon, they can't see you here,"

Billy, who was finally awake, stared at her and shook his head before sitting up. Kat climbed over him and went to her closet pulling on an oversized sweater from her closet. When she got back, Billy was gone from her bed, his jeans gone. She blinked, as her bare feet padded down the stairs to the living room and kitchen. His boots were gone, and so were his keys. The only thing that was left was the leather jacket that laid on the couch.

Kat looked out the window, the jacket in her hands and the Camaro was pulling out of her driveway and roaring down the street away from her house. She sighed as she set the jacket on the table, a small note falling out of the pocket.

Keep the jacket, it looks better on you than me anyway baby. See you at school - Billy

"Kat!" Dean yelled as he walked into the house, seeing the girl in the kitchen with the jacket. Katherine quickly stuffed the note back in the jacket on the table before turning her brothers. "Sam! Dean," she smiled as they hugged her. "How was out of town?" she asked.

"Good, we found some dirt on the lab, and a psycho who thinks aliens are actually real," Sam filled her in. "Who's jacket?" he asked nodding toward the jacket.

"Uhm... Friends, from the party last night. It got pretty wild and I guess I grabbed the wrong jacket when I went to leave. I was pretty drunk," Kat smiled.