Poor Keith

{Request}

Keith had waken up to find everyone but his girlfriend in the dining room, he asked the Paladins including Allura and Coran if they had seen her but they all had the same answer, no.

He checked in the training room, the pool, and even her room, but she was no where to be seen. He sighed as he walked through the empty halls, where could she possibly be? The Red Paladin checked everywhere, well except for one place.

Keith began to jog down the corridors toward the medical wing, he didn't know why she would be there but it was worth checking. He made it to the door and it opened, it was empty.

"_________?" He called out, there was a moment of silence before he heard a strained groan from behind one of the healing pods. He walked over to the source of the noise and saw that all too familiar {H/C} girl, clutching her lower abdomen and trying to get the healing pod to work.

"__________? What are you doing? Are you okay? Is something the matte-"

"I'm fine Keith, I'm just bleeding... alot..."

Her words came out harsher than she intended, it was that time of the month for her and she just had to be cursed with having period cramps, not to mention the bloody mess her uterus left behind.

"Where are you bleeding from?" Keith asked, he was too innocent... poor boy.

__________ gave him a dead pan expression and she opened her mouth, in a low whisper,

"I'm bleeding from my uterus which started my day by me waking up in a pool of my own blood. Is that how you want to end yours?"

His face turned into one of horror, the color drained from his face. She had finally set the healing pod to work and she walked around to step in.

"Take me out when a week passes." She ordered and walked into the pod, it closed and her eyes fluttered until she was asleep.

After a few ticks the pod pushed her out, she almost made contact with the floor but luckily Keith was standing there to break her fall.

"Has it been a week yet?" She asked with hope in her face, Keith wanted to lie and tell her yes so she wouldn't be so scary, but he shook his head. She sighed and glared at the pod before sinking down to her knees.

"Why was I cursed into being born a woman?" She cried out before covering her face with her hands. Keith reached out and touched her shoulder which she responded quickly and turned her head to face him, the sight he saw nearly made him jump out of his skin.

She was actually crying, tears were pooling at the corners of her eyes and her nose and cheeks were flushed a nice rosy hue. 'Wasn't she about to slit my throat .5 seconds ago?'

"How about we take you back to your room, I'll ask Allura if she has anything to make you feel better..." He suggested and she was quiet before she nodded, wiping her tears away using her wrist. "C-Can you carry me please?"

This girl is a handful...

Keith pondered for a moment, "Fine..." He scooped her up from the ground and carried her bridal style all the way to her bedroom. He couldn't believe what was happening, it's like something is taking over his girlfriend that's making her act so weirdly. She cuddled so close to his chest and started saying how handsome he was or how she didn't deserve him. He thought she needed to go to a mental hospital for how crazy she was acting.

Keith gently laid _________ on the bed, tucking her in. She groaned and clutched her stomach as another wave of pain shot through her. He hated seeing her in so much pain.

He sat beside the bed with his face buried in the bedsheets, he felt the weight shift as __________ turned her body to fave him.

   "Keith?"

       "Yes?"

   "Can you get me a milkshake? Please?"

"...okay."

  He got up and left the room, going on a small quest to make a milkshake for his beloved.

▪▪▪

     Keith returned with a cup and a plate of goo, he had ran into Pidge in the dining room when he was making the milkshake. He told her about what had happened to _________ and Pidge burst out into fits of giggles, the Red Paladin was too oblivious to why it was so funny until Pidge had to explain everything about what his girlfriend was going through, everything. He couldn't believe that he was dating a human being that could bleed for a week straight and survive.

        The Green Paladin then suggested to take her something to eat so that she would have her mind on something else rather than those awful pains in her gut. Keith hoped it would end soon because he couldn't stand seeing her in such a state, and he was a little scared of her bipolar-like personality because of 'that time of the month.'

        He set the milkshake and goo on her nightstand and saw her face him, her eyes lit up with happiness.

      "How'd you know I was hungry?"

Pidge told me...

       "I just figured because I'm a great boyfriend." Keith lied just to get her in a better mood, she giggled at his response.

        She sat up and stretched out before grabbing the cup and taking a sip of the sweet, thick beverage. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and set the cup back down on the nightstand. She ate some of the goo, and then laid back down.

      "Thankyou Keith, I love you."

     She was in a way better mood. Keith took the plate and cup to take it back to the kitchen.

      "Anything for you, princess..."

     He teased and she rolled her eyes. Keith turned around to leave the room until she called him again, making him glance over at her with a raised brow.

        "Can you cuddle with me?"

      And with that he set the cup and plate down before kicking off his shoes and laying in bed with her, holding her in his arms, and dozing off into a cozy slumber.