17

(Some feels, cursing, kissing, you've been warned.)

Lydia screamed Jackson's name and ran down the stairs towards his unmoving body. Melissa McCall stood barking orders and the sheriff ran around looking for the Stilinski boy that won his first game.

Everything had gone to hell. The game was horrible, Scott McCall was benched so coach sent Stiles out to play he was bad, but ended up winning the game. Then the lights went out and now Jackson was dead.

April moved down the stairs and near where Lydia sat holding Jackson's head and crying – it broke April's heart.

"Jackson.." Lydia whimpered as a medic came and rolled Jackson away. The broken hearted girl ran to April and hugged her for dear life. "He's gone April."

April rubbed her back soothingly, "I know, Lydia, it will be oka–"

"No."

"What? What do you mean no?"(u wanna hear it in Spanish?) April asked Lydia as they slowly walked to April's car.

" I-I don't want to be Lydia right now, I want to be Berry, be-because when I'm Berry– when I'm with you– nothing bad ever happens." She said before letting April go and climbing in the passenger seat.

****

(Some of this scene is copyrighted from Stiles Stilinski and may cause diabetes, you've been warned)

When Lydia and April made it to Lydia's house, Lydia was passed out. The girl had cried most of the way home and constantly had April repeat one word– berry.

Now April layed next to Lydia and played with soft strawberry locks as Lydia slept cuddled into her. Lydia's crying stopped about ten minutes ago as well and her hoarse breathing, now the room was in a peaceful silence.

April stopped her hand and slowly moved Lydia off her, then cautiously moved off the bed. When she was in the clear she padded to the door and nearly jumped out of her skin when Lydia shot up out of bed panting heavily and running her hands over the bed looking for April.

"April!" Lydia screamed when she realized April wasn't in the bed.

April dove towards the bed and grabbed Lydia then pulled her to her chest. "I'm here Berry I'm here." She said slowly rocking Lydia.

"I-I thought, an-and you were..." Lydia sobbed hugging April tightly.

"Shh, I'm here Berry. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." April said  pulling away from Lydia and looking her in the eyes, "I'm not ever going to leave you Berry, ever."

Lydia wiped her tears away, "Why? I mean, why stay with me?"

April gave her a small smile, "Because you're beautiful, talented, have I mentioned gorgeous?"

"Yeah? That's what everyone thinks, you're just like all the boys I dated." She scoffed.

"What? No Berry I wasn't done ye–"

"You just like me for my looks, thinking I'm an easy score." She continued.

"No, Lydia would you just lis–"

"I thought you were different, I know you like girls and I never thought you would be like the boys I dated, but clearly your not." Lydia said getting angry.

"Lydia no, I like you for y–"

"Cram it, I'm not done."

"Neither am I, Berry I like how sm–"