11-Back In?

Everyone is talking about and I wanna talk about it!

Does Spencer and Jon wanna get back into Panic! ?

First, let's start with Spencer and if it might not be or might be true.

So, on Spencer's bio on Instagram/Twitter, its says this:

Could this be that Spencer wants back in? Or if it's just him supporting Panic! ?Also, Spencer took a picture with the founder, Pete

Also, Spencer took a picture with the founder, Pete.

Now I know, Spencer could just be supporting Panic! And just wants to hang out with Pete.

But let's forget about the Pete picture with him and focus on Spencer just wanting to support. Spencer, as you know, left Panic! Because of his problem and going to rehab, and he didn't go back to Panic! Because he didn't want to go back to his old habits. So why would Spencer go back if he might just slip into his old habits? So Spencer just probably wants to support but not get back in Panic!

Jon, on the other hand is tweeting things that make us go "what?"

Recently, he tweeted this:

Why would he tweet that? Of course if he wants back in

Why would he tweet that? Of course if he wants back in. But let's face it, Jon always tweets weird things and sometimes never means it, his probably just playing with us by tweeting that or is seriously having that.

But we could still dream, but don't get your hopes up, my hopes are that they get back together but what about Ryan?

Well, recently too, Ryan has been in the studio! He told a fan about a month ago? That he's about to release music!

And Brendon is to! He has said that the album is 'weird' but still! First music from Ryan and now Brendon! Yay! Brendon also said that he will probably go on tour in 2018! Why am I excited if I know I'm not going? But I'm happy to the people that will see him live!

So is Panic! Gonna get back together but with no Ryan? I really hope that all of them get back together and write music like they used too, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it might be false.