#39 The person inside

Aditi.

"Aditi and Aditya will go inside the club and keep watch of them while Karthik and I will be near the exit" Varsha said.

"Let me wait near the exit this time, Varsha, You can help Aditya" I said and all of them turned to me.

What! I just want to help my brother to have some time with varsha!

"What's wrong" I looked around. "I don't want us to continue the same routine everyday that we go to the clubhouse!" I said. "I just don't want to arise any suspicion" I added quickly.

"I think she has a point" Trisha supported me, Apparently figuring out my intention.

"I am worried about sending Varsha inside, Everyone know her face" Shahid said.

"All of us have disguised well" Varsha said.

"Varsha is with me, Nothing to worry" Aditya said and everyone nodded.

"If you want to spend time with me, You can just tell me, Puppy" Karthik said. "No need to do this" He smiled.

"What!?"

I was taken aback at the statement.

Then I realised what's wrong, Staying back at the exit means staying back with karthik.

Arg...

I looked around and see that everyone including varsha is smiling.

What the heck! Surely they didn't think that I am doing this to spend time with karthik!

I gave karthik a glare.

"Forget it then-"

"So that's settled" Shahid said. "I will help you to get connected to each other, I will be within a kilometre of the clubhouse building" He said. "All of you take care of yourself" He said.

"How do I look?" Trisha asked.

"You are beautiful Tishechi!" Izzy clapped her hands and all of us laughed at that.

Somehow, she couldn't bring herself to say Trisha and chechi together.

"Elegant and classy" Varsha folded her hands across her chest and walked around a nervous Trisha. "At the same time, It's accentuating your figure in a decent way" She said.

Trisha was wearing a white sleeveless top, pumpkin colored jeans and nude wedges.

"You look good, Trisha" I said. "Though I can't describe it the way Varsha does"

Aditya and karthik chuckled at that.

"You look gorgeous, Trisha, Don't worry" He said and karthik nodded.

"Arjun will definitely notice you" He said.

Shahid frowned.

"I actually don't like how fast he's moving" He said. "Don't let your guard down, Trisha, Remember what shweta told you" He said and Trisha nodded.

"Don't worry guys, I got this!"

Trisha.

When I walked inside the clubhouse, the guy at the door nodded and opened the door without asking me for my ID.

Not even checking People's ID? Just wait, Arjun surya narayan, When I am back to work at truth magazine, This club house is going to be my first target..

Even though it was too much rush inside, I easily made my way through the crowd.

I already know where Arjun will be, So I just walked there.