It Has To Stop ...

Chapter 2: It has to stop...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August

"Why do you wanna be a nurse and not a dancer?" I asked her as I watched her every move in one of the dance studio rooms.

She looked shocked, I guess she was focused. "Cuz I'm not good enough." She giggled softly. I gave her a look.

"AirRen remember our moms, dads and aunts grew up together. I know you got moves. Well not in the bedroom but we'll get to that if you stop being scary."

I laughed loudly but usually she would interject and cuss me out. I looked at her reflection in the mirror, her head was buried deep in her hands.

I walked over to her and grabbed her waist.

"What's wrong baby?" She didn't answer. I pulled her down so we could sit face to face. She buried her face in my shirt.

All I could hear was her sobbing I instantly knew why.

"You know she's in a better place baby. You know just as much as I do that she loves you. She don't wanna see you cry."

I lifted her chin so I could see her beautiful grey eyes. She smiled, "I know I'm just not as good as her Aug. I love to dance.

Its my passion but it was my mom's life." I could tell this shit hurt her. Damn I hated seeing her cry.

"I know baby I hear yah but make mama proud be the nurse or the dancer or and otha" thang you put yah mind to." Her frown turned into a slight smile.

She hugged me tightly around the neck. I looked from her eyes to her lips. Damn.

I kissed her soft lightly glossed lips letting our tongues roam each other's mouth. She nibbled on my bottom lip.

I loved that shit.

I grabbed her ass and got pushed on the mirrors lined on the wall. "Dayum bae, you tryna hurt a niggah."She silenced me with more kisses.

My right hand left her ass in search for something better. I rubbed my thumb against her clit through her leotard. Shit was wet as fuck.

She slowed her kissing down once she realized what might happen.

"No Aug."

"Why boo? " I said with a hint of frustration in my voice.

"Because it won't be right. It'll cause more fucking problems Alsina. Problems you don't wanna deal wit." She was angry.

"Stop calling me Alsina. Get yah shit CoCo so I can take you home. I got a drop I gotta do." I was headed for the door.

"Typical Alsina. Ill walk by my damn self." "Whatever. " We headed in two different directions.

"I'll see you tonight." I yelled back at her.

*** Hours Later***

AirRen

"His dumb ass didn't even check to see if I was good, Ny." I said into the receiver.

"Girl hush if what you say is true. August is crazy.
He has a hot head and you FUCKING LOVE IT." She said laughing choking on the smoke from the blunt she said she was smoking.

"Shut up. I don't love him. He's an ass. He doesn't care about me and he always running away from the big picture when it comes to us." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Look you do love him. I could see it when you talked about him. When he called you and those letters he sent you. He gon get it together boo and if he don't I'm sorry but fuck him. Come back here and get you a fine ass Houston man!"

"Yo ass went from being serious to fucking up?" We both laughed.

"I mean bitch I'm high tryna spit done Dr. Phil shit to you.
"
I burst into laughter before I heard the door open.

"Hey I'll call you tomorrow, kay?"

"Good yo sap ass was blowin my high. I love you though." I giggled, "I love you too boo."

We hung up. Nyla was right, I can't wait forever for someone that won't even look in his face to see I'll always hold him down.

"CoCo baby I'm home! With food!" I ran down to see my aunt with gumbo. "Yes lawd!" I said while grabbing bowls for us. We got settled at the table.

"How was your day?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"You know me ... always tired boo. N.O. ain't as slow as it use to be everyone wanna be that niggah. I just hope to God I don't see Mel or August no whea in that place shot up."

I just shook my head it was hard to stomach the thought.

"How was your day boo? You seen yah puppy to day?" She chuckled.

"He is not a puppy. " I said a little annoyed. She always said me and Aug follow each other around like lost puppies cuz we were so in love but we were just to blind and too young to see it.

"Chile' please yall a couple EVERYONE know it but yall. She said moving to the sink with our now empty bowls.

She looked at her watch,"As a matter of fact its going on 11 he's probably knocked out in yah bed as we speak." I giggled, damn she knew too much.

I jogged up the stairs. "Tell him he can use the front door. The Romeo and Juliet thang gettin old."

She called from the kitchen. I turned on my light to see August in nothing but his gym shorts knocked out in my bed.

I simply changed into my night clothes and slipped in the bed. Within minutes I felt his warm hands around me and his lips kissing my neck before drifting off back to sleep.

"Damn this has to stop if I wanna let him go."

I thought before I turned over to peck his lips.
______________________

How Was It ?

Romeo & Juliet Thang! 😂😂

August & AirRen Been Bouta GET IT ON ! 😳😂😳

Comment Whatcha THINK!

#ImOutcheaa✌️

N00NiEE💙💛