The Date pt. 2

A/N
Im not gonna do the key anymore in this story. At this point you know what they are. Also Toga in this story is a little... well you'll see

(Y/N) POV:

I walked home thinking about Toga. {Do I really like her? I mean she is adorable, and she's just like me} I shook my head, and started to get ready for my date. I put on a nice suit, and a bow tie. I don't really like to drive, but I guess I have to tonight. I drove to the address Toga had given me at the bar. {This house is really nice.} I knocked on the door, after a while the blonde haired girl answered. She was wearing a cheongsam, with a floral pattern, but a cut short version of it. With boots, a jacket, and chinese knots hanging from her hair.

As soon as I saw her I felt myself start to harden, and my face started to blush

As soon as I saw her I felt myself start to harden, and my face started to blush. "Y-you look gorgeous." I looked her up, and down, while I stuck my hands in my pocket to hide myself. "Thank you. You look handsome." She looked down to my hands in my pocket, and smiled. "You like what you see?" She winked at me, then started for my car. She was swaying her hips way more than usual, she knew I was looking. {What's gotten into her? It's like she's an animal in heat.}

Timeskip

I had a hard time driving because I couldn't stop looking at Toga. {She doesn't really have the THICC, but that dress brings out her curves. How the hell am I gonna survive this night!?} We pulled into the parking lot, only to see a valet. {This must be pretty high class, good thing Tomura is paying.} I handed the keys to the valet, and as always Toga grabbed onto my arm. But this time she nuzzled into my chest.

I blushed as we walked into the door, and stopped at the counter. "We have a reservation under (L/N)." The server looked down at her book, and pointed. "Ah here it is, right this way." We followed her to a table with a red table cloth, and a candle on the top. I took the pictures of the heros Tomura gave me out of my pocket. Eraser Head, and Mandalay. I looked around, and noticed the two at a table close to the bathroom, perfect. "I'm your server, Sam. Are yoy guys ready to order?" An extremely lazy looking girl asked me, as she pulled out a note book. "Uh... yeah. Can I get an extremely rare steak, almost bloody?" I ask her as I keep peeking at the two heros. "That's kinda weird, but yeah you can. And you?" She looks at Toga. "I'll take the same." Sam writes the order and walks away. "Toga, the heros are right there. I can listen to them, but you have to be quiet." She nods. I turn my ear into an Owl ear, and start to listen to the conversation {The owl isn't the best listener, but their ears arent that visible.} "So how are the Pussycats?" Eraser head ask as he yawns into his hand. "They're good, lets get to it." "Ok we'll meet you at the road stop, next to the mountains." I text Tomura the info, then continue my date with Toga. "Want some wine?" She looks at me confused. "But we got the info, the mission is over right?" "Oh no. Tomura is paying for this, so I'm gonna enjoy every bit of this." "Ok, order the wine." She had a devious smile on her face.

Timeskip

After dinner Toga was drunk so I decided to take her home. She was knocked out in my car on the way. "Please touch me." She was talking in her sleep. I noticed her hand start to go up her dress, luckily we pulled up to her house just in time. "Toga, wake up. Were at your house." "Huh? Oh ok." Her words were slurred. "Let me help you inside." She held onto me as I walked her to her front door. "Thanks for takin care of me." She hugged me, then looked at me with her yellow eyes. She pulled me down to her level, then kissed me passionately. My eyes went wide, but I didn't pull away. I was in complete shock. It lasted about 30 seconds before Toga needes air. There was a thin string of saliva between us as she pulled away. "Goodnight tiger.~" She walked inside, as I sat there still confused about what happened. I drove home only thinking about how sexy she looked, and how alluring she was earlier that night. Not to mention the kiss she gave me.

A/N
Things are starting to heat up what will happen? Find out in the next part. P.S. sorry for it being so short