Cuarenta

The next day, Remus and Cassiopeia woke up early to escort Harry to the platform.

"Remmy, we are going to be late if you don't stop pampering yourself" she said sternly. He sighed and nodded smiling at his wife's short temper. He believed he was the only one who could stand her rants and anger issues, well, the marauders, Lilly and specially Marlene.

When the blonde witch died, the Black girl got a little darker. He couldn't feel what she was feeling, but then James died and Pettigrew supposedly died as well, and he felt her pain.

"Do you want to aparate there?" He asked her taking her hand. "Yes, lets go!"

They aparated on king cross station, and a soon as they got there, they saw the Weasleys.

"Molly!" Cassiopeia yelled. "Oh! Cassiopeia dear, Harry is over there with the kids, he'll be pleased to see you!"

"Harry!" Remus said besides Cassiopeia. "You came?" Harry smiled, his smile was bright and genuine. Both of them liked to se him that happy.

"Of course we came! We are your legal guardians! We are your family

"Of course we came! We are your legal guardians! We are your family." Cassiopeia stayed hugging the boy with love. "I'm sorry, I'm still not used to this" he admitted.  "Well, I'll see you at Hogwarts, so it was actually Remmy over here who wanted to bid his goodbyes." Remus hugged the kid and told him to be careful. Harry liked having a family. "Well we better get going, I need to get to Hogwarts too." Cassiopeia said watching Harry and the Weasleys left for the Hogwarts express.

                                     🌑🌑🌑

Cassiopeia and Remus entered their flat. "Hello Sally, would you mind preparing pumpkin pie?" Sally, Cassiopeia's house elf nodded and left for the kitchen.

"You need to leave love" Remus said. "I'll be back every single full moon, I promise you that!" She said smiling, then, she grabbed a piece of chocolate and ate it seductively.

"Merlin's beard, you're going to kill me" Remus shoved her gently into the chimney and handed her the floo powder

"Merlin's beard, you're going to kill me" Remus shoved her gently into the chimney and handed her the floo powder. "I love you, take care of Harry" she kissed him and nodded, the las thing she said was "Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" then She disappeared in green smoke.

                                    🌙🌙🌙
Every student was sitting down, and the first years were already sorted. Snape sat down besides the Lupin girl and on her other side resided Hagrid, the groundskeeper. It was time for Dumbledore's announcements.

"Well now that we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. The Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contest are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later, the rule is that the students must be of age to participate. Also, due to personal issues, profesor Lupin had to leave, and your new DADA profesor is Alastor Moody, ex auror. Now let the feast begin"

Cassiopeia started at mad eye moody, he seemed not to have recognized her, even though she was a pain in the ass during auror training. Something was off about him, but maybe he was just an old man.

Everyone at the feast was talking about the Triwizard tournament. Cassiopeia could heat every student planning a way to enter since some weren't of age, specially Fred and George Weasley.

After the feasts, everyone returned to their assigned rooms, but Snape stopped the witch before she could leave.

"Black, or should I say Lupin? Congratulations" she was taken aback, Snape wasn't one to congratulate. "Thank you Severus, that's kind of you" he nodded and added "have noticed something strange this year?" She smiled and understood what he meant. Severus and Cassiopeia were always keen on whom to trust. "Alastor, he seems..." she trailed of, so he finished "strange? But not in the mad eye moody type of strange" she nodded. "Good night, sleep well" she left him in the dark. "Good night little star" he whispered to himself.