Chapter 12

Rileys POV

"Its my birthday today!" Beatrice said running to our bunk.

"How old are you turning 39?" Alex said smirking devishly.

Beatrice crossed her arms and looked at me "Really funny, i'm turning 31"

"Wow happy birthday, you look like your in your 20's" I said hugging her.
Jasmine scoffed.
"Were you being saracastic" Beatrice said furrowing her eyebrows. I shook my head and all of us laughed.
"Oh fuck all of you, you guys look like 10 year olds and even act like it." Beatrice said crossing her arms. Me, Jasmine,Alex,Maria glanced at eachother and laughed again.

Beatrice was gonna walk out but Jasmine gently grabbed her wrist telling her to stay.

"Hey you guys know what happened this morning?" Maria said.We all shook our heads telling her to continue "Officer Brady came up to me and gave my drugs back he said to give him some and don't do it again"

Wow I guess Officer Brady was a nice person except for the fact that he wanted some also. "What did you say back" Jasmine asked. "I said okay" Maria said nervously. Maria could've got into SHU or something worse, so she had to. "He's a nice person" Maria said looking down. Was she blushing?

"Hey guys, today I thought we could set up a party for Beatrice" said Red walking in with Sandy. Beatrice went to her bunk. We all agreed to their plans and went to set it up.

------

I grabbed the ladder and climbed it to put up decorations when Valentine pushed the ladder and I stumbled and was almost about to fall but Jessica catched me. "Woah, you okay" she said smiling at me, she was so adorable. I thanked her and saw Valentine walking to the table with food and eating it. How was Valentine out of SHU already? Don't you have to stay there for months?

"Go up Ill steady it" Jessica said. I climbed up the ladder and heard Jasmine whistle, I looked down to see that Jasmine was staring at my butt. Jessica slightly shoved her which also caused me to stumble but she grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back and finished putting the decorations.

I climbed back down and saw Alex talking to Jessica. They were both serious. Alex looked angry and glanced at me but I looked away.

"I'm so wet right now Perezme"
I looked over to see Jasmine putting her hands over her private.

I had a confused look on my face "What are you..?"
She smiled nervously
"You make me so wet..like gosh" Jasmine said to me smiling.

"Stop it Jasmime" I said laughing.
"No really I am you wanna see?" Jasmine said laughing. She probably wanted to distract me from Alex and Jessica. Why were they talking to eachother? Didn't they hate eachother?

"But really you have a nice ass" Jasmine said. Then there was a sudden pain on my bottom. "Ow that was hard" I said to a giggling Jasmine.

"EVERYONE THE BIG BITCH IS COMING" an inmate yelled, we all put the materials away and hid in our spots. Sandy was the one who was supposed to distract Beatrice, she was  probably wondering where we all were. We heard Beatrices footsteps and came out and yelled

"SUPRISE!!!" Beatrice was in shock and smiled happily. The counselor said no presents allowed so. We all hugged her and the dj started putting on some music. The counselor was really nice he was here to supervise also, having some drinks. Beatrice started dancing with Jasmine. I watched them.....Maria was dancing like a stripper...actually all of them were. Jasmine asked me to come dance but I lied and said I had cramps.

I had a headache actually. I saw Alex talking to Kara and laughing and then Jasmine walking over and talking to them. Alex nodded and Kara nodded glancing over at me. Jasmine then ran to me almost slipping. "We're gonna change the basketball game to tommarow"
Jasmine said, I could smell alcohol on her breath.

"What basketball game? And did you drink?" I said to Jasmine curiously.
"Ill tell you tommarow, oh and theres alcohol here but the guards dont know, have a drink idiot" she was definitly drunk.

I decided to have a drink and went to the back area where they had a mini bar. I ordered and drank, with one sip I had a fuzzy feeling and blurred.

Alex's POV
I went to check on Riley since she was not around and saw that she was lieing on the counter of the bar getting yelled at from another inmate. "F-fuckk off" Riley said slurring. She was drunk. The other inmate started to get angry but I ran over and pulled Riley to me. She fell onto me and I saw her drink which was done. She drank alot.

I saw Jasmine and told her to carry Riley but she was drunk also. I placed Riley on to the chair and she slumped looking up at me "Your really beautiful" she said biting her lip. I smirked and sat beside her. Beatrice rushed over to us "R-Riley come with m-me" Beatrice said. Riley stood up almost falling but went with Beatrice holding her hand.

-

After a few minutes they came back and Riley ran to the dj area taking off her headphones and putting it on her. "I jut wnna say that ther is a rlly beaytifyl girl i lik that is-" the dj cut her off and I went and grabbed her wrist leading her to the library.

"We could have all been caught by you." She giggled. Oh that sweet sound.

"Take off all your clothes" she said coming closer to me. I smirked and backed away "No Perezfect"

"You better no-" before I could finish my sentence I felt her lips on mine, I shouldn't be doing this but it felt so good. We both had girlfriends but fuck it. I closed my eyes letting the background noise fade away and pulled her face closer to mines.

I turned around and put her against the bookshelfs and started unzipping her pants and sliding in my hands I could hear her soft moans which kinda turned me on.

I went to kiss and suck on her neck and gave her a hickey which was a bad idea, I'm not thinking right. I had a drink a little alchol. Riley wanted to kiss me more but I pushed her away "I can't do this, we could get caught" I grabbed her hand and led her back to the party and saw Jessica and Kara argueing.

They saw us and Jessica ran to us while Kara catched up "Hey what the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend" Jessica said hugging Riley. "She uhm had to go to the washroom, she's drunk so I brought her there" gosh what kind of excuse was that."I could have brought her there" Jessica said staring at me, I looked at Rileys neck and saw the hickey was noticeable. I'm fucked, what was I thinking. I just want people to know shes mine and stay away from her.

Jessica didn't notice and brought Riley to sit down. Kara was suspicous and had to talk to me "So you were hanging out with your ex?" Kara said, I sighed "She's not my ex, we didn't have a relationship" I said. I looked over to see Jessica cuddling with Riley but Riley got up and ran somewhere holding her mouth. I was urged to follow but Kara held me back. "Talk to me Alex" I shook my head "Whats there to talk about" I said.

She just stared at me while I sipped on my soda. Riley came back with Jessica looking wrecked but then she ran again. Jessica slouched down on the chair waiting. Jessica was actually a good person. "Alex, you like her don't you" Kara said. I got nervous was she talking about Riley. "What do you mean" I asked hoping she would not say what I think she would.

"You like Jessica" I opened my mouth in shock and laughed at the same time "Of course not, Jessica is not my type" I said. Riley is my type though. I smirked to myself, Kara looked at me confused. "Okay well babe see you" I waved her off and saw Riley holding a drink and then spilling it on and inmate, the inmate got angry then Riley ran over to Beatrice hiding behind her. Such a cutie.