C H A P T E R 41

Alisha & Shaun in MM

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - O N E

        "Infidelity is something that has played a major part in the downfall of our marriage when it comes to Landon." Hazel spoke up to their marriage counselor. "We've been dating since our early twenties so I say about five years and finally got married a year ago and I must say so much has happened but I'm willing to work through it because I love him and I see the good in him but I personally don't know if Landon is willing to fight for us. Hell I don't even know if he loves me anymore."

Nodding her head, she wrote down a few things in her journal before looking towards Landon. "Do you have anything to say back to what Hazel said Mr. Love?"

"Not really because its true, I've made Hazel very insecure by my actions and after hearing her blame herself to her sister about losing me it just really hurt my heart because its me, its all me. She has never done anything to deserve what I put her through but surprisingly she never left my side. She might go a while without talking to me, but eventually she'd be willing to work through it and I think that's one of the things I love about her."

"Do you love it because it makes you feel that you can do whatever and she'll never leave? Or do you love it because it makes you feel that she actually loves you pass your flaws? Or may I ask this .. do you even love Hazel? But before you answer those questions, I'm going to give my opinion of the situation first."

"You are a coward, and what makes you a coward is that you choose to confide in pussy rather than your wife the one you are legally committed too. Leaving your wife at a time of need for another woman because you're hurting is no excuse Mr. Love, please explain to me how that makes sense?"

Landon said nothing, "Exactly because you know in your right mind that is bullshit, now so we can actually get somewhere in this session be true to yourself and say the real reason why you cheated. Hazel deserves to know, you said it yourself that she never deserved what you did to her, and how it was all you not her so please the floor is all yours, tell Hazel right now why you chose to step out on her."

Cassidy was their marriage counselor, she was recommended by one of the guys Landon worked with in the oil field and Landon felt this was what they needed to help their marriage but Cassidy just felt like Landon was a piece of shit who has been feeding Hazel lies just so she wouldn't leave.

He reminded her so much of her ex-husband and it made her sick to her stomach.

"There isn't an excuse." He mumbled. "I cheated because I wanted too, I fall into temptation and when I'm in the moment I feel no regret until after the cheating is done."

Hazel looked over at the side of his face, shaking her head as tears filled her eyes. "Really Landon? Because you wanted too?" She shook her head.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say, and in Cassidy eyes he was sorry, a sorry piece of shit.

"When did the cheating start Mr. Love?"

"After our first miscarriage.. um it was with this girl named Miranda and I knew Hazel couldn't stand but her and I were friends and after I heard the news of the lost of our baby, I needed someone to talk too and she was there so I went to her spot, cried with her and expressed how hurt I was about it and somehow it just sparked into something more.. the affair lasted a few months until Hazel came to me saying she was pregnant again and I felt this was our second chance so I confessed to her about what I had done and it hurt her deep.. I know I should've been there for her since she was dealing with the thought of our baby being gone but instead I was laid up .. she went three months without talking to me, so that was three months without knowing how she was doing or the baby and when we finally got in touch she told me she lost the baby during the second month of not speaking .."