C H A P T E R 42

Anaya in MM

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - T W O

         Entering Ahmad's shop, Cali paused as she saw Dave and Marcus trying to dance to No limit by G-Eazy. "What are you guys doing?" She laughed causing them to stop and turn the music down.

"Oh shit, hey Cal .. whatchu doing here?" Marcus asked laughing since they got caught acting a fool.

"I came to see my man and chill with him before we have to leave for my appointment. What was you fools trying to do? Cause if it was dancing, y'all need to let that shit go and quick." She laughed.

"Man chill on us, we the next Chris brown and Micheal Jackson in this bitch. Ya heard?" Dave stated proudly and Marcus nodded.

"Yeah whatever, where my baby Haze at? I needed to ask her something."

"She went and got us lunch, she'll be back soon." Marcus explained as they changed the song to Rap Saved Me by 21 Savage.

"Alright thanks Kamry," She joked being childish.

Waving her off, he laughed. "Chill.. it ain't even like that, we just chilling."

Cali playfully rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, she told me y'all went on a date. How did that go?"

"Not a date, just two friends of the opposite sex that went out for dinner. But it was cool, we pigged tha hell out."

"Yeah Kamry ain't missing no meals," Cali laughed.

"Don't I know it, everytime I ask what she doing her ass always say she eating but I can't talk I eat just as much as her if not more. I even stopped being mad at Ahmad once just to eat his food." He laughed thinking back to that moment.

Cali smiled happy that Kamry was sorta that person Marcus needed to get over Anaya. She knew they weren't dating or even talking like that but she was just happy that Kamry and him met, if he hadn't dated Anaya first .. she would have been the second choice for him since she's such a great person inside and out.

She thought Anaya was a good person..but yeah we see how that went.

After the baby shower, Kamry and Marcus hit it off. She was just real chill and very understanding. They both weren't looking for a relationship more so just a friend to talk to occasionally. She had just got out of a relationship so her focus was mainly on herself and work and the same went for Marcus.

"She said the samething but that sounds like a date to me but whatever Marcus do you. But anyways where's my baby daddy at?" She cheesed ready to see him.

Because of him she was in a great mood, she woke up to recieving some bomb head then he made her breakfast in bed and massaged her swollen feet which put her on cloud nine for the day.

Dave pointed to the back, "He in his office, I think he on the phone or something."

"Thanks, see you losers later."

Walking down the hall, she reached his door knocking before stepping in not waiting for him to reply. Walking in she saw he was on the phone so she remained quiet taking a seat on his couch. "So what does that mean?" He questioned standing to his feet as he paced back and forth.

Cali watched as he bit his fist, wondering what was going on while she took off her shoes to get comfortable before they had to leave.

"Are you fucking serious? That much!?" He asked getting hype then held his hands in a prayer position, thanking the lord. "No man, this been like the best news I don' heard all day. Thank you man, thank you for calling me and letting me know what's up and keeping me updated."