Date

Aliana's POV

"What have I done to deserve being killed by you" Dionisis asks.

"Did you or did you not send vampires to caputre Kassandra?"

"Y-yes but I just wanted to meet her." He says a little fearful now.

"Why?" I take a step towards him and he takes one back.

"We were good friends before, I just wanted to meet the person responsible for capturing your heart." I take another step forward and he moves back again.

"We have never been friends Dionisis and I know your lying." He swallows hard eyes widening.

He's going to run. I think. Flashing behind him, I place a hand on his shoulder and hold him in place.

"P-please Aliana, I didn't mean anythiny by it, I just wanted to meet her!" He shouts.

Turning him to face the corner that Kassandra and Fen are in, I direct his gaze to them.

"She that girl there in the corner?" I whispered in his ear. He gulps then nods his head once.

"Wave to her." I command. He raises his right hand woodenly and waves. Kassandra cautiously waves back.

While he was busy waving, I had placed my blade at his back, behind his heart.

"Now you've met her." I shove the blade through his back and heart and out the front. His mouth opens and closes like a fish gasping out of water then stops. He explodes into ash seconds later.

I shake the dust that had collected on the blade off then returned it. The club was now empty except for Kassandra, myself and Fen. The remaining vamps from the fight had run off when Dionisis had arrived.

I walked over to Kassandra and Fen and removed the shield and Kassandra rushed into my arms.

"I glad your alright." She spoke into my neck.

I rubbed her back until she released me. We make our way out the door and found the area completly deserted. I walked them to their side of the car and helped them inside then closed behind them then got in the drivers seat and headed home.

As we were driving out the parking lot, I felt eyes watching us.

I stopped and put the car in park.

"What's wrong?" Kassandra asks and look over at me.

"Wait here." I don't wait for her response as I'm already out of the car and in front of the person spying on us.

He stumbles back from my sudden appearance but I grip his arm to keep him in place.

"How the fuck did you do that? You were just in the car?" His eyes are wide and I'm sure if he had a pulse it would be racing by now.

I apply some pressure on the arm I'm holding and he starts to scream.

"Why were you watching me?"

"I wasn't following.....

He trails off as I shatter the bones in his arm. He screams pierce the night.

"Why were you watching me? I won't ask again." I released his broken arm and grab his good arm and start to apply a little pressure

"Ok! ok! wait tell you. Just wait please!" I don't ease up on him.

"The Vampire council wanted you followed, they heard of your power and wanted to know of a way to control and use you for their own gain. One of their spies at the hunters academy has already told them of your affection towards the girl and now they're looking to take her to gain control over you."