CHAPTER THIRTY - The Boy With Hazel Eyes

Timber took a breath, readjusting herself to being back in her body. She listened as everyone waited. Queen Aiyanna had stopped touching her. She realized that Aiyanna must know that she was back. She opened her eyes and the whole room erupted in joyous tears. Timber suddenly felt her upper body being lifted up and hugged. She couldn't keep track of who had her but she wasn't going to complain. She was with her family again. She wagged her tail and barked happily as she saw everyone she loved and felt more happiness fill her soul than she had ever felt before.

"Oh Timber! I was so sure we lost you," cried Grace. Her normally flawless makeup was smeared. Her mascara was running down her cheeks and her lipstick had been almost wiped off but she didn't seem to care as she held Timber tightly.

"Timber! Timber! Timber! I knew you would wake up!" yelled Emily as she bounced up and down happily.

Chad knelt down on the floor covering his face but Timber could see the tears falling. She wiggled and Grace let her go. She jumped off the table, walked over to her uncle and licked his hand. He lifted his head and on his face was the biggest smile that Timber had ever seen on him. He wrapped her up in his arms and she licked his face until he laughed. She smiled at him and then turned her attention to the teenage boy kneeling on the side of the room. She knew that face. It was Henry.

Their eyes locked and everyone watched as Timber walked over to him and rested her head on his knee. She smiled at him and he rested his hand on her shoulder. Timber stared at him and smiled. On the other side of the room, Grace and Chad kept glancing at each other. They knew that Timber and Henry were soul mates and that Henry was never going to leave Haven. Timber, on the other hand, was not worried about anything but Henry's eyes. She Turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Henry returned her embrace as tears of joy fell down his face.

"I'm so glad you're alright," he said.

"Me too," said Timber. "What happened?"

"They needed my venom to save you," said Henry. "I guess it worked."

"You had been poisoned with Wolfsbane," said Lord Frost, wiping a tear from his cheek. "Henry's venom was potent enough to counteract it. Shaelyn and Aiyanna worked as hard as they could to bring you back."

"It was so hard to get back. I got lost but Mom found me."

"You saw Elizabeth?" asked Chad.

"I was in the In Between," said Timber. "It was fine for a while but Mom and I got into a fight with Mortem."

"Mortem?" said Aiyanna rather sharply in surprise. "What did he want?"

"He said that someone had sold me to him but he didn't say who," said Timber. "Mom hurt him and we met Gabriel. He took me down a path and Mortem blocked us again and sent demons after me. I got thrown into what I think was Hell or close to it. There was a river full of people, and huge black gates. I didn't get to the gates. I made it out with help from Frank. He showed me how to get back."

"That is why your heart stopped," said Shealyn in understanding. "Once someone is in Heaven or Hell, there's usually no turning back."

"I made the choice not to stay," said Timber. "I lost hope for a while but I found it again. I saw this light wrap around me and my heart started beating. I was able to climb the cliffs after that."

"I'm so glad you came back," said Grace. "How are you feelin' now?"

"Physically normal, happy, tired, and really hungry. Can I have food?"

"Of course," said Lord Frost. "If anyone else is hungry, please follow me to the kitchens."

"Wait, where are we?" asked Timber suddenly.